ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you got a exhaust leak.

Start your car up and block the exhaust with your hand for a few seconds. If the hissing noise is present or gets louder then you have a leak. Typically, as graham mentioned, it will occur on the gaskets between connecting pipes. Have you used any gasket sealer on your exhaust, or just the metal gaskets that were supplied with each part of the exhaust?

Sounds like you got a exhaust leak.

Start your car up and block the exhaust with your hand for a few seconds. If the hissing noise is present or gets louder then you have a leak. Typically, as graham mentioned, it will occur on the gaskets between connecting pipes. Have you used any gasket sealer on your exhaust, or just the metal gaskets that were supplied with each part of the exhaust?

This was the only thing that I never tried too.

Jake, do you need anything else, I am only 8 miles from Exeter Services, you are welcome to come and plunder anything I have from my workshop

thanks mate

Jake. In 3rd pic down. Looking like part of sensor is in its hole. Zoom in on it. Also the stud holes are all smooth. No threads.

Thats not going to plug into mine if that is the o2 sensor whole, and if it isnt for the o2 sensor im just going to get a blow from there. Not catching a break here. Thanks mate but I think I just need to find some OEM ones or someone who can drill my current threads out and refit a new bolt.

Jake I have a pair of oem ones here and I am sure all the stud threads are in tact, will check later. One of my engineers lives in Basingstoke and I could give them to him at work tomorrow? Or (and I know its a trek, I at home today if you wanted them right away.

Jake I have a pair of oem ones here and I am sure all the stud threads are in tact, will check later. One of my engineers lives in Basingstoke and I could give them to him at work tomorrow? Or (and I know its a trek, I at home today if you wanted them right away.

Thanks mate very kind of you. It is now sorted :thumbs:

Have now started getting it read for DB, have fitted the new reg plate, and surround, also put the dragonball sticker on, and secured the amp now. So just need to get it clean again.

attachment.php?attachmentid=201023&stc=1&d=1431362650

attachment.php?attachmentid=201024&stc=1&d=1431362650

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg