The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

take turns in potroling the carpark with big shotgun..!!

Or everyone give me £10 and I'll sit in the car park all night watching and waiting.. oh and you'll have to leave me your keys too :) I promise to have the cars back in the morning :innocent:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will very much try and go for this, when do you need to know by?

I wont take the black beast, id be to worried about leaving it in a random hotel carpark, i will buy a cheap supra i can flog after.

If you want, you can borrow my N/A Auto, it's a bit tatty at the mo as it's my daily workhorse, but still a Supra, however, I live nr Leeds so a bit of a trek to collect, but I might be able to get a freind to drive it down to you then jump in with me :)

Yup! Couldn't imagine him in an NA :D

Mate, he could be in a '69 VW Beetle and there would still be smoke and tire marks everywhere:d

If you want, you can borrow my N/A Auto, it's a bit tatty at the mo as it's my daily workhorse, but still a Supra, however, I live nr Leeds so a bit of a trek to collect, but I might be able to get a freind to drive it down to you then jump in with me :)

Mate, he could be in a '69 VW Beetle and there would still be smoke and tire marks everywhere:d

Haha, fair enough :D

If not Me & Mrs H could sort out something until we get down south?

H.

Thats very nice of you, i fancy buying another supra but if i cant find anything i will give you a shout, i got to get this trip by the wife yet, new baby will only be a couple of months old, hope she will let me out to play.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Ok, just phoned P&O Ferries who basically said that it was £60 return. It is a 90 minute crossing. (quoted for 7:20am ferry outbound and 4:00pm ferry inbound).

My only concern is about the loading/unloading of the Ferry. Some of the lower cars might struggle. The train will be easier for that, I think and it's an hour quicker. I'm awaiting the T&C's in my email from the Ferry company, so I'll keep on the check for that.

Will also get back in touch with the EuroTunnel folk to try to beat them down a little on the price.

I bought another supra so looking good for me, just got to talk the wife round now.

Are you serious..? did you have plans to buy another supra or did you just buy this one to go on the 2 day excursion...? You are 'Truly a Supra Nut'...! LOL