supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably taking my Mrs....if she behaves :sly:

I've trained her to say "I love your car" when she meets anyone with a Supra :p

LOL!!!

My missuz will be that big she will slow me down with all that extra weight, and the fact she hates cars theres no chance i would even ask her to come......i might take a hooker to ride shotgun:D

and this is the logo folks.

Ultra high res version available if anybody needs it.

As I say above, this will go on polos, t-shirts, hats, hoodies and stickers. Depending on the cost the stickers for the event should be free to anybody who is coming along.

Nice one Ellis :thumbs:

LOL!!!

My missuz will be that big she will slow me down with all that extra weight, and the fact she hates cars theres no chance i would even ask her to come......i might take a hooker to ride shotgun:D

Good job your going single then, the extra power would help you keep up :D lol Don't tell her i said that, she'd slap me lol.

That new design looks awsome :thumbs:

Confirmed

1. supraturbochris

2. abz

3. adnanshah247

4. supradan24

5. Lamboyello

6. wiggy1980

7. SupraMan Mk4

8. Branners

9. Dr jekyll

10. jim jimmy1

11. matt101

12. drift_bear

13. mellonman

14. paddynewman

15. dodec "j"

16. suprasize

17. basae2

18. scottc998

19. Darron_Q

20. TJP

21. Dreamscape36

22. BOB B.

23. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

24. Ellis

25. DodgyRog + DodgyJen

26. marc_p

27. Wallis :)

Maybe's

1. mitchell9006

2. m_life

3. kamasupra

4. blueangel

5. neil -na

6. soarer tim

7. jamie p

8. geo

9. mr lover

10. lui

11. Pistonbroke

12. Stonkin

13. Sakey

14. Johnny g

15. gaz1

16. Josh

17. Jimojameso

18. barneybrendan

19. Guigsy

20. Baileyjdm

21. RobD

22. ripped_fear

23. fastcar

24. JohnHandy

25. GazB

and this is the logo folks.

Ultra high res version available if anybody needs it.

As I say above, this will go on polos, t-shirts, hats, hoodies and stickers. Depending on the cost the stickers for the event should be free to anybody who is coming along.

Any chance of some door vinyls Branners

Just thought i better post this, about two years ago i drove to belguim and went with p&o ferries from dover, when i came to leave the ferry in france i ended up getting my car stuck trying to exit the ferry ramps and i mean stuck as in couldn't move forwards or backwards......lol

The chaps from p&o ended up having to get scaffold boards to get my car over the hump, and when i got back to the uk i had to have a 12" section replaced on my exhaust.....lol

I was lucky there was no damage to the car, my car is not exactly slammed either, i would hate to see the fellas with all these low do-luck fronts get destroyed!

I think we need someone in a support van with bricks and boards for tricky situations:d

Just thought i better post this, about two years ago i drove to belguim and went with p&o ferries from dover, when i came to leave the ferry in france i ended up getting my car stuck trying to exit the ferry ramps and i mean stuck as in couldn't move forwards or backwards......lol

The chaps from p&o ended up having to get scaffold boards to get my car over the hump, and when i got back to the uk i had to have a 12" section replaced on my exhaust.....lol

I was lucky there was no damage to the car, my car is not exactly slammed either, i would hate to see the fellas with all these low do-luck fronts get destroyed!

I think we need someone in a support van with bricks and boards for tricky situations:d

Thats why we arent using the ferries. The Eurotunnel trains have easy loading on the lower deck so almost any car should be able to get on there with no problems. We just have to make sure we get on the lower decks.

Thats why we arent using the ferries. The Eurotunnel trains have easy loading on the lower deck so almost any car should be able to get on there with no problems. We just have to make sure we get on the lower decks.

sorry mate trying to read through the whole thread now.....lol

branners that logo looks quality. put me down for a few stickers, 2 t shirts and a hoodie :)

Guys when we booking this up?

Well it looks like we the train prices sorted out. The hotel as well if everyone is happy with the price, location.

Johnny has done a brilliant work on the cruise & stops so that is covered on where we are driving.

How about some activities? Would love a football match! England Vs France :D

We could also have a rounders match & if possible a quiz night? Just throwing some idea's. :)

liking the new design but think the supra lettering above the dragon is too much

Think it looks nice, we need the Supra logo, somewhere. :)

Well it looks like we the train prices sorted out. The hotel as well if everyone is happy with the price, location.

Johnny has done a brilliant work on the cruise & stops so that is covered on where we are driving.

How about some activities? Would love a football match! England Vs France :D

We could also have a rounders match & if possible a quiz night? Just throwing some idea's. :)

Think it looks nice, we need the Supra logo, somewhere. :)

I'll watch the match, with beer in hand. I'll chant and cheer for anyone in an Everton top :)

I'll watch the match, with beer in hand. I'll chant and cheer for anyone in an Everton top :)

I don't think anyone will be wanting to wear an Everton top mate :p ;) I'll probably stand at the side too as I've dislocated my shoulder and I don't want to risk doing it again while in France. Oh well, guess I'll be drinking instead too :)

I don't think anyone will be wanting to wear an Everton top mate :p ;) I'll probably stand at the side too as I've dislocated my shoulder and I don't want to risk doing it again while in France. Oh well, guess I'll be drinking instead too :)

That's by beer supply sorted, I'll rob them from the one-armed bandit :)

Right im going to contact the hotel and eurotunnel on monday get these sorted.

Need to get some more final confurms now as the hotel and eurotunnel prices are sorted and where we are going.

New thread in National Events I think. Moderated, no chit chat, just facts.

We are going to look in to this, but I think we are going to have to order and pay upfront from club funds for 30 spaces on the Eurotunnel to get the rate we want.

That means if you are planning on coming along and put your name down as definitely coming we will chase you down for payment even if you decide not to come. So when we ask for names of those coming please make sure you are aware you will be expected to pay if your name is in the confirmed list.

That also means any non-members will need to pay up front via our online shop before we can add them to the confirmed list.