The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

So we don't have to worry about the cars then?:)

Oooo very much looking forward to this, gonna ask the Mrs if she wants to come as well :)

Hotel looks nice Scott :thumbs: Price seems reasonable as well for that time of year, and i wouldnt mind a machine gun or two looking after my baby :D

Okay I might have made the machine gun bit up! :D

Though he has advised it is gated & also they have security which patrol the area, so pretty good. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abz

the Double room price is for the room and not per person I am hoping

and are we there for 2 nights or 3 the ferry quote was based on us going on the Friday and coming back on the Monday which means 3 nights

That is the price per room Rog :)

shall we go for that hotel that abz got in contact with and scotty pointed out, sounds good too me.

Abz i will call you in a bit mate :)

Sorry missed your call, forgot to call you back after dinner.

Give us a shout when you are free, I am working from home this week so around.

That hotel looks good. I would like to see the price come down a little further for such a big booking though. I can book the same room for 80.99eur online so they arent really doing a discount at this point.

I agree Branners, I replied back to him yesterday asking for a better discount.

We could use this for chat and create a new one in the National Events section?

:thumbs:

Have the new one as the name list only & information?

Even at the hotel prices now, the whole thing is looking very affordable.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a hotel at Folkstone, we are in London for a concert on Thursday night and want to drive down and stay there late Thursday, ready for an early start.

Even at the hotel prices now, the whole thing is looking very affordable.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a hotel at Folkstone, we are in London for a concert on Thursday night and want to drive down and stay there late Thursday, ready for an early start.

I would look at the Travelodge in Ashford. Not right on the folkstone bit but nice and close and usually quite cheap. The last Dragonballers stayed there I believe.

Would it be possible to keep the first post up to date with details as they become apparent. Saves people trawling through 16 pages to get information :)

I think once we have it all tied down we will create a new thread covering all the relavent points. It is still in the discussion phase and anything we post on the front page may well change.

This thread will then stay for chat and get a big old prune to tidy it up.

Ellis has kindly done us a nice new logo which will be going on clothing, hats, brolleys and stickers. I'm also thinking about a huge 2ft wide sticker for the rear screen for those who want to shout about who we are.

Some good news on the hotel, with my French charm I managed to knock it down to 60Eur a night for a single room (Including Breakfast) and 70Eur a night for a double room (Including breakfast). It is not a huge saving but at least everyone will get £20 to go towards the fuel. :)