The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

For me it will be the Sunday drive that will stay with me for many years. Sitting behind the V8, being overtaken by Supra after Supra, pushing hard to catch up to the back of the queue after each roundabout. It is certainly how I want to remember our 10th Anniversary.

Sunday was great

I'll remember sitting watching the convoy drive past 100m away down a side street after we stopped for petrol while my mrs had a pee. Then having to catch up through the villages and twists. Wish I had an external camera mounted for that. Some propper "getaway in Stockholm" driving. Overtook a van who pulled out in the middle of a village... Oops. And a load of others And about 120 down bumpy country roads to catch up. Hehe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, Saturday afternoon was the best drive ever in a Supra even though I was a passenger. When TJP and I, Wile e Coyote, Wiggy and Marc P got separated from the rest of you, the drive we had and the roads we went down on were absolutely fantastic :)

The whole weekwnd was brilliant though and will never forget it!! :)

im up for sorting out the rds for next year get down some of those country ones lol

I don't mind organising next years Dragonball - I'll get you to to sort out the routes though!

Then have them all documented in a proper itinerary!

Seeing you are all honestly a great bunch, I'll organise some team activites which we can do as well together :)

• 2 months later...