The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was the hotel. they probably got the group booking mixed up and thaught we wanted the wake up calls! i did hear some movement not long after as our room was near the stairs/above reception.
Well I was very curious so got in touch with the gentlemen who sorted out the booking for me. He apologised heavily and told me to say sorry to everyone, one of their guys had mixed up 2 of the group bookings they had that weekend so rather than the OAP's get the 6:40am wakeup call, err we did!

Though I still like to believe Havard or MarcP had a thing to do with it! :D

Another one? That would be the 11th time I have been out of the country in the last 6 months! :D

:D Well what a weekend !! really enjoyed the whole event........great trip down the Ashford thursday night and see everyone at Frankie and Bennys.

the Eurotunnel was a dream easy to access and well organised and very very smooth, followed by a great run down to the Coast great car park it was like we booked it :p

the rest of the weekend was brilliant putting names to faces/avatars, made alot of new friends.

the food and beer was a tad expensive and i dont think any of us will be going to the "Buffalo grill" again but the "micro brewery" is on the revisit list ;)

Great roads, great company, great weather, whens the next one !! roll on 2012 ...hang on ive got Lemans in 4 weeks woot woot :innocent:

Big Big thanks to JB who kept us all organised and everyone for making it a fantastic weekend :D there has to be a Dragonball12 next year ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Big Big thanks to JB who kept us all organised and everyone for making it a fantastic weekend :D there has to be a Dragonball12 next year ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

There will defo be a Dragonbal12/D12agonball next year. Was thinking about Holland but people tell me the police are less than friendly from Holland upwards and with the spirited drive yesterday (was it really just yesterday) I doubt we would be popular with the Dutch.

So may be Germany, or a drive down to Spain and then a ferry back. Or perhaps we try the other 95% of France that we didnt see cos theres a lot we DIDNT do.

anybody know what the police are like about fast moving cars in Holland? I know they have Gatsos everywhere, but then I was surprised to find some in France too. If the Dutch are cool with a group of cars moving at a fair pace and are not waiting on every street corner for us then it might be a plan.

im sure there are some members in the club from that way... id imagine with the duch atitude to everything else they wouldnt mind much :p

when i last went there we took the overnight ferry. felt like it took ages and its not great if you get seasick!

or can you get the tunnel again and drive up?

lol, I discussed the ferry with a few people. I would NOT allow you lot on a ferry for 9 hours while we bob across the sea only to drive 100 miles at the other end. The bars are open 24 hours on some of those ferries.

It would have to be Eurotunnel to Calais, then drive up I'm afraid. Quite a bit of a trek.

think we need to go south france more maybe call into a vineyard and accross the Pyrenees back up

I dont mind organising the actual roads

Im going japfest so see you there

Oh we found out what fearless eat for dinner on the sat, Pigs intestine and pigs stomach yum yum not