The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

im sure there are some members in the club from that way... id imagine with the duch atitude to everything else they wouldnt mind much :p

when i last went there we took the overnight ferry. felt like it took ages and its not great if you get seasick!

or can you get the tunnel again and drive up?

Calais to Holland only takes a couple of hours

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people sorry I haven't posted till now, I was into work at 19.00 Sunday, slept most of Monday and back to work last night, where I managed to read half the new posts.

Firstly I have to say a huge thanks to Branners for being so patient and sorting so much out whilest he too was on holiday, thanks, also a big thanks to abz, karma, Chris, steve, Scott, Wilee, Dr J, and damb it everyone else for doing lots of all sorts to make it a very memorable weekend away.

Japfest is going to seem calm by comparison, see all the Dragonball people Saturday, start cleaning again.

Well I seem to have had too good a time for my body:stretch:

Went to the Doc's yesterday and I have Broncitus and a severe Sinus infection:doctor:, the cars back in the bodyshop in bits and I have this little number for the week

Was it worth it, dam right it was:D, just keep remembering little things that put a smile on my face:d

Looking forward to meeting everyone again at Japfest:grouphug:

Even DodgyJen let me go well into the three figures during our private drag run, without biting my head off, in fact I can only remember once when she quibbled and that was due to a rather fast entrance to a roundabout to beat the Frenchy coming around:d

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I will definately be up for another trip next year!

Can't think of a better group of people to hang out with for the weekend. If the car wasn't poorly and I didn't have a stag doo on Saturday I would sign up for Japfest.

we have a winner in the 2012 calendar competition folks, a lovely yellow Supra.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x392/Scene-Photography/Dragonball/DP321.jpg

My attempts to show Tracey (TJP) how to pose, failed miserably!

Didn't help as I turned around to be blinded by the sun and then notice Mallo!

Please delete this picture, if my Dad sees this he will disown me!

My attempts to show Tracey (TJP) how to pose, failed miserably!

Didn't help as I turned around to be blinded by the sun and then notice Mallo!

Please delete this picture, if my Dad sees this he will disown me!

That photo belongs in the NWS section :D I see you posed over a yellow Supra and not a silver one, I'd be the same mate ;)

Does anyone else keep dreaming that they're still on the Dragonball? I keep waking up in the morning after dreaming of our convoys and high speed antics... Quite sad really :D :(

That photo belongs in the NWS section :D I see you posed over a yellow Supra and not a silver one, I'd be the same mate ;)

Does anyone else keep dreaming that they're still on the Dragonball? I keep waking up in the morning after dreaming of our convoys and high speed antics... Quite sad really :D :(

On the drive home I kept on mistaking all sorts for Supra's :D

On the drive home I kept on mistaking all sorts for Supra's :D

I was lucky, Wile e coyote, DodgyRog and I stayed in convoy for just over 100 miles till I turned off at my junction to go home on Sunday :)

I've kept thrashing my Mondeo these last 2 days forgetting I'm not in my Supra and not in France, I also keep expecting to see a blue aero with a photographer hanging out out of the car ;) I can't believe how much I miss the atmosphere and fun with everyone, it's hit me hard and I'm not even back at work yet to become depressed :(

i think south france/ spain sound very good.

But honestly i think we should keep these events one a year

road trip to monaco, cannes and on to st. tropez , oh yes

think we need to go south france more maybe call into a vineyard and accross the Pyrenees back up

I dont mind organising the actual roads

Im going japfest so see you there

Oh we found out what fearless eat for dinner on the sat, Pigs intestine and pigs stomach yum yum not

Funny a few of you guys should mention that as I was just saying this to Wile e Coyote and Dr Jekyll when we were on the dragonball...would be awesome to drive through France and head down to Monaco :D

We've all got to drive on the F1 circuit haven't we? Even though there will probably be a bit of traffic lol

I'm definately up for this and should have another Supra by then...I'll be in a position to buy one in the next two - three months :)

P.S) Wile, when we got separated from all the others, the roads you took us on were absoulutely fantastic!! Especially when we came up to that combine harvester :D

SPoke to a guy at work today who's ex armed forces. He said he spent a bit of time in Holland and that the police there were very strict there even compared to the UK. He knew of two guys who had their car's taken away from them at road side for speeding. Worth looking into if were thinking of going over there.

SPoke to a guy at work today who's ex armed forces. He said he spent a bit of time in Holland and that the police there were very strict there even compared to the UK. He knew of two guys who had their car's taken away from them at road side for speeding. Worth looking into if were thinking of going over there.

Really? :(

The French police didn't seem too bad while we were over there :)

For me it will be the Sunday drive that will stay with me for many years. Sitting behind the V8, being overtaken by Supra after Supra, pushing hard to catch up to the back of the queue after each roundabout. It is certainly how I want to remember our 10th Anniversary.