The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now own up who did this?

I originally thought it was MarcP & then thought maybe Havard.

Then for a second I was wondering if it was my own prank back fired!

Infact when I answered it, my wife asked who it was and I said "It was Marc...", she then was like, but that sounded like a women on a answering machine. I mean't to say that I think Marc did it but was too shattered so just giggled and went back to sleep.

Though I am starting to think it was the OAP's who came in yesterday.

:D

bus driver after trying to remove the marshmellows from his bus

Was that the marshmallow handprint that he blatantly missed when he washed the coach that eve? Got no idea how he could have not seen it :blink:

Okay, now own up who did this?

I originally thought it was MarcP & then thought maybe Havard.

Then for a second I was wondering if it was my own prank back fired!

Infact when I answered it, my wife asked who it was and I said "It was Marc...", she then was like, but that sounded like a women on a answering machine. I mean't to say that I think Marc did it but was too shattered so just giggled and went back to sleep.

Though I am starting to think it was the OAP's who came in yesterday.

I really wish it was me, I would have soooo done that if I had thought of it:d.

Was that the marshmallow handprint that he blatantly missed when he washed the coach that eve? Got no idea how he could have not seen it :blink:

At fist thought I thought it was one of the guys who got a little....erm......excited:d

Would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone involved in organising this event :clap:

Although the driving part ended early for me, it was still a fantastic weekend and great to meet new and old faces again.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye to everyone this morning when I was stretcherd off, but the French recovery driver was keen to get going. Sounds like you all had an amazing day!

Thanks again to everyone for stopping and diving underneath the bonnet to see if they could figure out what could have been causing my issue. I will update you all with the progress.

In the end I'm glad I decided to come back to the UK via the ferry, as I think I would have only just got home. I got off the ferry at 12:30, got harassed in customs for 30 minutes, sat in a car park for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up and finally left Dover at 2.

Then had to do a handover to another recovery driver at Clackets and only left there at 4:30. Finally made it home just after 6.

I thought that was you, but when i looked at my watch it was only just after 3:30 and put it down to another RSP Supra.

As I found myself on the earlier train due to watching the chargespeed Supra and not the signs, I was the first on the M20 and found this little number crusing along the inside lane

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=132244&d=1304877698

I don't think anybody did - bit of a pity as it was a classic moment!

Certainly was.

PS. Thanks Dan for letting me be co pilot yesterday, I will laugh so much if the gopro picked up me swearing when that driver was coming right at us :D

Yup, me too, up at 7 for work tomorrow :(

Me three! :(

I'll be reminiscing the memories.

Wife has been reading the comments on the thread & after this weekend she wants to sign up on the forum just for the entertainment!

Good night, thank you all again for a smashing weekend!

Would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone involved in organising this event :clap:

Although the driving part ended early for me, it was still a fantastic weekend and great to meet new and old faces again.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye to everyone this morning when I was stretcherd off, but the French recovery driver was keen to get going. Sounds like you all had an amazing day!

Thanks again to everyone for stopping and diving underneath the bonnet to see if they could figure out what could have been causing my issue. I will update you all with the progress.

In the end I'm glad I decided to come back to the UK via the ferry, as I think I would have only just got home. I got off the ferry at 12:30, got harassed in customs for 30 minutes, sat in a car park for an hour waiting for the AA to turn up and finally left Dover at 2.

Then had to do a handover to another recovery driver at Clackets and only left there at 4:30. Finally made it home just after 6.

Keep us updated Jeff!

You are too nice a guy for this to happen to you!

I hope it is something simple & easy, she is such a lovely Supra :)

yes matey, like abz said keep us up to date on the supra jeff, hope its nothing serious :(

So come on no one has answered the question yet. Who organised the early wake up call then? lol i thought it was suprasize due to him normaly doing pranks on people.

I think it was a revenge attack from the coach party

Certainly was.

PS. Thanks Dan for letting me be co pilot yesterday, I will laugh so much if the gopro picked up me swearing when that driver was coming right at us :D

No problems buddy, i've already checked, it doesnt pick up anything in the car, but it does pick up the car hurtling towards us blaring its horn haha. My Mrs was like "Holy Sh*t" when she saw it. I told her it was closer than it looked as well cos of the fish eye effect. Hey ho, i still enjoyed the day.

Marc, i was supposed to give you your glasses when we got to the service station but i missed it and ended up on the train :( I waited at the shell garage after the train for an hour to see if you'd turn up for petrol, but you were no where to be seen so i headed off and caught up with the rest of the convoy. PM me your address and i'll mail them up to you if you like.

Dan

Marc, i was supposed to give you your glasses when we got to the service station but i missed it and ended up on the train :( I waited at the shell garage after the train for an hour to see if you'd turn up for petrol, but you were no where to be seen so i headed off and caught up with the rest of the convoy. PM me your address and i'll mail them up to you if you like.

Don't worry fella, I'm sure we'll meet at some event in the future and you can just bring them along:) Are you going to Japfest?