The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An odd way to do it, but saves the mods cleaning up the thread in the long run.

It's the right way to do it, but he could have PM'd one of us first and just asked for it to be locked until he's finished adding the updates.

Still, looks like this will be a very interesting read :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for understanding, I just felt it would be a much cleaner way to have the thread layed out and easier linking between posts. Also due to the limit of images per post :-).

Post 2 added!

There's no limit to the number of pictures you can add per post, the only limit is the number of characters allowed (think it's about 10,000)

The manage attachement option only has 5 slots, however, once you load the first five and click upload it will clear the spaces again for you to add another 5, and so on. Let me know if you need any help

EDit - just noticed you're using an off-site store for the pics so this doesn't really apply!

I don't agree that "reserved" is the best way to do it. It buggers up any comments to previous posts, as the timeline is lost.

Also it buggers up any thread subscriptions.

I prefer decent sized "in thread" pics aswell :p

That said, looking forward to updates :D