The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by "ugly wheel arch"?

Excuse the number of images, this shows how much I researched every single aspect of the build lol.

Large gap arches:

imageimage

Nice, wheel hugging arches:

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

I love that TT setup on that. Wonder if they ever will sell another manifold like that!? Stunning.

You would have to ask the guys at SP... but I doubt it, everything was custom fabricated in house!

Fantastic metalwork skills. I'd love to find someone with similar experience and skill over here.

Agreed (but Australia instead of the UK)... another of the reasons I have no regrets, the work is mind blowing!

Absolutely amazing build, a credit to you and all involved, truly outstanding attention to detail and patience for getting the job done right.

Really enjoyed reading it :)

Thank you! I love the colour of your Supra and I think your wheel choice is perfect for it ;)

wow how impressive is that arch work, proper job no corners cut.

geo's smiley says it all lol

They certainly have an eye for detail... it took a while but they did an immaculate job.

:drool:

Now thats how you fit a TRD kit, most people just bodge it over the top of the existing rear fender, superb work, best build ever.

Thanks Jamie, I appreciate the kind words coming from someone who has owned some of the nicest Supras on the forums!

too short :(

More shortly!

Ah, this thread is like an angry birds update! I'm always opening up the app store to see if I new one has landed!

It's time for me to get a drink, sit back and enjoy the next installment :cool:

Haha I hope I have helped put a little interest in your day :)

I love those seats :cool:

How much do they set you back? Are they CF base only?

This project is awesome dude, you must have deep pockets to say the least :D

Thank you! You should see the seats in person, they are just stunning. The seat is a full CF base/shell with leather, alcantara suede and double silver stitching.

I'm loving those metal quarter panels; a lesson on how it should be done. :thumbs:

They did an amazing job, and it feels great knowing the rear quarters are part of the car now, not just fibreglassed on!

Speachless! :ecstatic:

Thanks mate, lovely car you have yourself - I had wheels similar to those when I first got the car!

Simply amazing, im loving the rear qtr panels, they are 100% spot on fantastic! :D

Cheers, I am over the moon with how they turned out - couldn't be happier!

Damm you dont stop there

More to come soon - sooo many pictures to sort through! ;)

Wow. Simply... wow.

Fantastic thread, amazing photos that let you go through the whole process.

Quite staggeringly amazing.

Thanks! Beautiful black Sup you've got yourself!

More more more, i cant wait to see the finished product :)

More to come today!

Again, you stop at what seems to be a pivotal point :angry:

You should sell this to a TV network for a series, the suspense is winding me up.

Haha I promise to put up some more today!

this is awesome mate , brilliant thread and this project must be costing you a bomb

:thumbs:

Thanks! It definitely did, but it was all worth it - no regrets!