The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

What the hell would you have to say to the insurance company if you were to rebuild the entire car from ground up?

I don't where the premium would fluctuating! I'm guessing they would have to do a personal evaluation on your car. Brilliant stuff!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts might seem lengthy but I love the attention to detail and reading through your work! It is a huge project and you are really pushing out the boat (No pun intended) and I look forward to the finished article! Good luck!

Wow, that is some attention to detail! i hope your toyota garage is giving you some good discounts for all the money you have/will be spending with them.

Let's just say Curt @ Elmhurst in the USA and my local Toyota guy know me quite well by name :).

Your posts might seem lengthy but I love the attention to detail and reading through your work! It is a huge project and you are really pushing out the boat (No pun intended) and I look forward to the finished article! Good luck!

Thank you, statements like that make it all worthwhile. I personally prefer threads with a bit of history and explanation rather than simple picture fests. This way, if you do want the story or reasoning, it is there. If you don't, you can just look at the pretty pictures :).

Blimey! This is going to be one of the best build threads! Ground up rebuild, shipping the car across the world - your local Toyota dealership must love you! All those lovely new bits!! Subscribed!

Love or hate me, I'm not sure yet haha. Certain items were a major headache for the both of us!

Holy sh*t balls !! Now that boys and girls is dedication...me thinks he may have some shares in Toyota haha.

haha yep I had a few people jokingly told me I should have bought shares in Toyota before starting my build and then afterwards as they figured I would bump up the share prices ;)

Christ, when you said rebuild I was not expecting everything being replaced. Hats off to you fella this is going to be a thread to be watched.

Yep, complete restoration! So far is just the boring stuff and there is lots more to come. Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the rest of the build that is coming.

looking good chap :thumbs:

Cheers Si :-)

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, good work fella. :D

Please dont fit a rear sun visor on your car tho.. :p ;)

Thanks Bobbeh!

Haha, the car is finished, and I can tell you that there was never a chance of that happening ;-)