The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Coming along nice bud, im running the same Manifold, it really is a nice bit of kit. :D Bargin also, for what you got it for. :D

certainly was mate.

Dont get me wrong mate im not moaning about the manifold its the build quality and attention to detail when it was built.

hence im getting CHROMED lol.;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks well tasty, everytime I look at my own manifolds I get a little twinge down below. Your right about the VS manifold, mine was the same, the casting isn't the best in the world, in my mind nothing can touch the Hypertune manifolds, the quality is unreal, the best around.

For the price i paid for the Veilside i couldnt turn it down really.

Once its got a good coat of chrome on by the reflections guy:p its gona look awesome. Im also getting the runners and the fuel rail chromed too.

Loving this thread, are you going to mod the manifold at all? think i would point the wastegate pipe back down for a cleaner engine bay look.:cool:

Im not sure ill get the turbo in with the wastegate and the pipe at that position. Ill build the whole thing up on an engine stand before it goes in the car and see how things look. if theres a problem with fitting then ill lop the pipe off and move it.

They look superb polished, but I know you like things extra shiney :D they'll look superb

Shiney is as Shiney does lol:p

KevA phoned me today to let me know my dash is ready. He sent me a pic and im over the moon with it to say the least.

its the shinest black ive ever seen. He's promised to drop it off for me tonight, so ill get some pics up once its arrived. really cant wait. Once the dash is in my interior is almost finished.

KevA phoned me today to let me know my dash is ready. He sent me a pic and im over the moon with it to say the least.

its the shinest black ive ever seen. He's promised to drop it off for me tonight, so ill get some pics up once its arrived. really cant wait. Once the dash is in my interior is almost finished.

looking forward to this bit !!

These are really well done thanks Kev.

I'll get some fitted pics up tomorrow when it's abit lighter.

I've spent most of the night finishing off the transmission tunnel. I've pop rivited the panel in for abit of extra support. And they coated it with underseal to protect it from the rain and road salt.

I've put all the gauges/vents etc into the dash and put the 2 side panels in the car. The panel I made for the dash2 needs trimming so everything fits nice. So I'll get onto that 1st thing in the morning when I crawl out of bed.

The missus is off away for a couple of days so the cars going to get some serious work done while she's away.

Guest Rays the roof
For the price i paid for the Veilside i couldnt turn it down really.

Once its got a good coat of chrome on by the reflections guy:p its gona look awesome. Im also getting the runners and the fuel rail chromed too.

The good news is I will be getting paid to careless all these lovely bits. :yum:

Don't forget any brackets that may still be on show:

picture.php?albumid=261&pictureid=2133

I can now offer very competitive GOLD plating too for that golden balls look!

Don't worry ray my pile is getting bigger and bigger LOL. Once the engine bay and fuel system is finished I can get the car out the garage and get some bits sent off. So when I get them back I've got somewhere to store them when I get them back so they don't get damaged.

Guest Rays the roof
Don't worry ray my piles are getting bigger and bigger LOL.

Put some cream on them mate and stop sitting on cold surfaces while working on the car! :p

Most probably under the head light Lee is fairly sure he can do it without the need to extend the loom

So what happened to raising your game wayne. Mines in the glovebox thought you would put yours in the boot or something lol. Go on mate live the dream.