Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I also found these pics on MVP's site. Showing the fitment of there TRD kits. I know there just pics but the quality of the kits looks exceptional"

And they come ready coloured for you too! - now that's what you call service from MVP:eyebrows::D

If it was only that easy mate lmao.

Spent alot of time last night and today on the engine bay. Plattening it off and priming it.

heres the 1st pics from last night. All the holes have filled really well. im pleased with the results.:D

And now the work ive done this morning. The A/C hole has been totally covered and smoothed. It really looks like it was never there. I was concerned about this as I wasnt that confident in my filling skills as ive always been rubish at it in the past but you really cant tell it was ever there after priming.

This is where the A/C pipes should come from the bulkhead.

Ive just left the primmer to dry for the rest of the day now. So nothing else going on with the car until tomorrow.

That's looking really good!

Cheers mark.

I've just been in and checked on it and it's dried really nice. So I thought I'd stick another tin of primer on it just for luck.

That's bow 5 full tins of primer in the engine bay. Well I guess you can never have enough primer on the car LOL.

Cheers mark.

I've just been in and checked on it and it's dried really nice. So I thought I'd stick another tin of primer on it just for luck.

That's bow 5 full tins of primer in the engine bay. Well I guess you can never have enough primer on the car LOL.

How much does all that primer weigh ;) Now you're going to have to do more weight saving... he he!

I've just got off the phone to Kev and he's gona come over on saturday and paint the engine bay which is Treeeeemenbous.

Gona put 2ltrs of paint and 2ltrs of laquer in there, that should do it for a nice finish, and another few kilos on the car also LOL.

That supra is absolutely stunning. The only thing is IMO a supra without a spoiler is like a gypsies dog without a nob, it's just wrong LOL. But seriously if I can achieve something like that I'll be very happy.

Yes, maybe even the outer teeth aswell, although it's mostly the centre one which looks a little out of place

I think your right Jay if I remove the middle 1 the 2 end ones will have to go too.

Toothed, or de-toothed, I think both look amazing.

Great work hodge, I can't see how you find the time to get anything else done. You're dedication is unmatched.

It wouldn't have progressed so fast if I wasn't off work with a dust foot. It's more bordom that anything else. Although I would love to do it for a living.

Struggling with motivation today and is has blasted down with snow all last night, but eventually after dinner I thought sod it lol.

My old engine is looking sorry for itself at the side of the garage.

Even though in good old Consett the posty still mate his rounds and delivered this little baby.

1st job today was to sand down all the high spots on the engine bay. after that I wiped it all down with a we cloth so when I put the final coat of primer on its nice and flat.

While it was drying I decided to fit the rear strut brace and do the earthing harness for the battery and the amplifiers.

After fitting the strut brace ive put the final coat of primer on the engine bay and left it to dry. So all done til tomorrow.

Santas bringing the wife 1 for Xmas so if I'm nice I'm sure she'll let me have a go LOL.

I like it.....*thinks* hmmm, my crimbo list is full and I haven't got a camera yet, I know, I'll get one for her and pass it off as a gift for her

My wife once got a playstation game off me for christmas, conveniently, it was one I was thinking of getting :D

I like it.....*thinks* hmmm, my crimbo list is full and I haven't got a camera yet, I know, I'll get one for her and pass it off as a gift for her

My wife once got a playstation game off me for christmas, conveniently, it was one I was thinking of getting :D

Mate, were on the same page here lmao.