Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the support. Really looking forward to dropping this in now. I've just been out in the garage for the last hour or so, and made up all my wastegate lines from braided Teflon and put them all in Thermo-sleeve. I've tucked the lines behind the engine mount bracket away from any direct heat, but I'm hoping with the amount of DEI Titanium heat wrap on the manifold and downpipe in conjunction with the Thermo-sleeve, everything will stay nice and cool.

That's incredible work mate. What you've done with that car is just awesome, a real inspiration. That turbo looks HUGE, it will drag people off the pavement as you drive past. Top work, looking forwards to seeing the figures it makes. :thumbs:

Thanks mate.

Just crawled out of bed and waiting for the lads to arrive to drop it in the car. :D

Engine is in and bolted up. Went in really easily, no issues at all. Not even 1 small scrape to the paint work.

I'll post some pics up soon. Just having a brew and warming my toes.

Huge thanks to all who helped.

You're welcome mate - happy to do what I can. Mainly involved watching anyway, but it was good to have a bit craic and see the beast take shape again!