Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've just made a little check list of parts, to make sure I have everything to put this all together and realized I hadn't ordered anything to insulate my oil and wastegate lines.

So now, 100 quids worth of Thermo-sleeve later and I'm good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a slight detail ;)

It's just minor :)

LOL must be a VERY understanding wife lol

She's alright I suppose ;)

even the dog seems to find the car impressive. Just look at how he's starring at the bumper lol :)

She's protecting it, incase my wife decides to bin it lol. My dog loves me you see.

Well, I was in the bath at 6pm last night getting scrubbed up for a messy night round Newcastle and Chris Wilson phones me, telling me my engine is ready. So, I got in at 4am this morning, 3hrs sleep later and I'm up to go get my engine. I'm still pretty much, well wasted if I'm honest, but must push on lol. Bossco is on his way over to do the driving as I'm in no fit state. So here goes another epic road trip. God knows how I'm going to feel after an 8hr round trip.

Oh well, all in the name of Supra.