Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shiney!!! :D

check you out mate treating her to some gorgeous pulleys, very nice.... oh car looks mint mate*** thumbs up ***

yup, thought id treat her. :D Only problem is i need them installed for this sunday, as im at a show. The seat is no probs to install but its the pulleys that will be the pain.

next up, a Plenum. :D

Took the car for a good blast tonight as dry and sunny up here tonight, and she's been sat for about 5 days.

Noticed that my water light on the Defi was reading 100 and the red light was on. Came home and checked the Expansion and there was coolant in it, iv still to check the Rad, its still boiling,

I did noticed how ever my dump valve, when poking about. Is it me or is it sticking a little?? you can also here a small whistle like a bird whistling, just wondering if its coming from a belt or any of my pulleys??

cheers guys

What radiator are you running Geo.

My water temps have never gone beyond 88°C on the road with my PWR rad so far.

Im running a Koyo Rad dude, i think its something silly though as its only just started sice the new fans have went in. I saying that though on my dash the temp does not move, so im wondering now if its something to do with the Defi gauge or its sensor??

you missed a bit :sly:

awesome dude :cool:

cheeky mofo. :p

Looking great matey :thumbs:

cheers bud

Great looking car mate ;)

thanks Lux

That does look very nice indeed. Where do you put your front plate?

Em well, its got 2 hole underneath to bolt on to fixing brackets, i took them off for the show and to get detailed, so my plate is currently in the back seat. when i go out driving i whack it on the dash. :D

Plan is to have it mounted in the bumper, with a high powered magnet so it stays on and pulls off when i want it to :D