Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would go for leather. Although it's what most people do, it will certainly look nice ... and it'll be less delicate to keep it clean.

I do like leather, but im inclined to still stay with cloth, got a wee while yet to decide.

Geo .

Love the seats can't decide between them and the s2000 seats for my car . can't wait to see them covered may help me decide. Cars gr8 , good read and not a crazy money spend thread either . Top car

ah cheers mate, i did look at the S2000 ones, but iv been in IanW teg, and the seats are really comfy, i think once trimmed up they'l be great.

So im picking these up tomorrow night with IanW, managed to find a good set on the Integra forum, my intention here is to get them re trimmed up, in either leather(as most folk do) or i might even go the route of going stock cloth on them, Mmmmmm?? They are the same as the OEM supra ones, i just need to MOd the rails to fot, or buy the RO type bride rails, ther about £105 each from searching

http://recaro pic

Nice work, mate. For what it's worth, I think cloth or Alcantara is more comfortable to sit on, especially if you drive hard :p

Keep us updated with the retrim!

Well iv had a few things done over the last week, fans are now installed and wired up, just need to test them to see how good they are at cooling which means giving the car some beans, :D

Next up iv had the Calipers all cleaned and painted in the same colour of the car, with new Supra decals on them, my god they look nice. :D

Bonnet and Bumper have been resprayed again due to getting plasted with stone chips, as much as i love black car, they just attract stone chips.

The car has been detailed for a car show at Louden Castle tomorrow, was asked if i wanted to show her off, who am i to refuse an Attention Opertunity. :D

I'll get some pics up tomorrow guys.

Will also be ripping out my Seats and Interior after this weekend, and starting on that. :D

If its anything like mine i think you will find the fans only come on in traffic, mine never come on when im on the move no matter how fast im going.

Ian hooked them up to the Original System Jamie, so yeah they'l come on once im at a stand still, well i hope, if its hooked up right ha. :D

Calipers look stunning Geo. :)

Did you at least lower the boost against the 350Z ... for a less unfair game :D

Yeah they look great bud, pics dont show how good they really are. :D

Nope, :D

4th gear against pauls 350z is just crazy, im sure his is 280bhp, felt like he wasnt accelarating. ;)

Very nice car mate.

Im sure ive seen that black GTR driving around ayr a few times.

Whats your thoughts on Simon then? Ive heard good and bad about him, but the only work of his ive seen in the flesh was halpo's old two tone red/white corsa which wasnt too bad at all. Seems like he's got a varied reputation around here.

No idea Geo, but the pics above are great. Really like the Corrado and red Golf for some reason, but I am a lover of VW's :)

Yeah the cars were done very tastefully i thought, better in the flesh

Very nice car mate.

Im sure ive seen that black GTR driving around ayr a few times.

Whats your thoughts on Simon then? Ive heard good and bad about him, but the only work of his ive seen in the flesh was halpo's old two tone red/white corsa which wasnt too bad at all. Seems like he's got a varied reputation around here.

His work is Brilliant dude, he even did Preston Full Car change including body Kit on here, try search for his build thread. I wudnt take my car anywhere ese bud.

Yeah iv seen that corsa round about my Area, each to there own i reckon, but its not my taste. :p

Where you from??

That box is the stock amp Geo :)

So its getting binned then.

Cheers C.

His work is Brilliant dude, he even did Preston Full Car change including body Kit on here, try search for his build thread. I wudnt take my car anywhere ese bud.

Yeah iv seen that corsa round about my Area, each to there own i reckon, but its not my taste. :p

Where you from??

Just found the thread there. Looks like it was a good job done i must say.

lol yea when i first saw it i thought :wtf:, but in all fairness to him, he did spend a lot of time and money on it and most of the work was done right. At the end of the day its still a corsa though :p

Im from Ayr mate. :)

Just found the thread there. Looks like it was a good job done i must say.

lol yea when i first saw it i thought :wtf:, but in all fairness to him, he did spend a lot of time and money on it and most of the work was done right. At the end of the day its still a corsa though :p

Im from Ayr mate. :)

He does do a good job mate, he did that 350Z above. :D

Cool bud, you coming to any meets??

I doubt i will be at any anytime soon mate as i dont have a car just now lol. I saw your thread on CA and decided to get on a supra forum and get as much info as i can as ive loved them for as long as i can remember.

So I'm basically just here for the reading and to get as much information as possible before i own one. Although if i see any meets that are close by, ill definately be there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Took the car for a good blast tonight as dry and sunny up here tonight, and she's been sat for about 5 days.

Noticed that my water light on the Defi was reading 100 and the red light was on. Came home and checked the Expansion and there was coolant in it, iv still to check the Rad, its still boiling,

I did noticed how ever my dump valve, when poking about. Is it me or is it sticking a little?? you can also here a small whistle like a bird whistling, just wondering if its coming from a belt or any of my pulleys??

cheers guys

Edited by Geo (see edit history)