Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your wheels. I wish i'd never met you, I now need to justify getting those wheels!

Thats the only reason tho big fella :D

Well you'l be glad to hear that Keith is probably getting Eve a set for Crimbo, lol

Yeah there nice wheels dude, Nic actually posted another set that were alot nicer but i had already ordered these. :D

You decided what your doing with your Brake setup yet?

Gonna stick with the 6 and 2 when i get the uk's as i think the hi-specs will perform just as good as the uk's but they have a certain look about them i just cant get rid of :)

Punt the fronts and then if i decide to go single at some point in the future i'll go better.

Right as the Rattling on my brakes was driving friggin Insane i bought the Anti Rattle Kit (04947-14010 fronts is all you need £21 from Toyota), CW was bang on when he said this was the Problem. So i went about and fitted them today with my mate Chris.

Ratting has now gone, and im sure its made the braking ever so slightly better :D

Be thankful its just the pads that rattled. You should go out in mine, the noise from the KADs makes it sound like the front of the car is going to fall apart :)

that would drive me banana's dude, mine were bad enough. you doing anything about it?

So i jacked the car up from the rear on Monday to have a look at things as iv got a slight wiggle in the rear, looks like iv got 10mm worth of play with the camber. So the car is booked in on the 20th Sep to get the Suspension all set up, should make driving her a little better id say. :D

As iv got inner wear on both rear tyres, so i'll get these wrecked when at knockhill on the 10th Oct, then buy some i fancy R888's if i can get some at a good price??

What are you plans mate?

He he, not giving anything away just yet, lets say im going for more power :D

Engine will be out, as i want to give it a good clean, all cleaned up and painted, and to also replace all old hoses, seals etc. Once its out i'll have a better idea of whats needing to be replaced

He he, not giving anything away just yet, lets say im going for more power :D

Engine will be out, as i want to give it a good clean, all cleaned up and painted, and to also replace all old hoses, seals etc. Once its out i'll have a better idea of whats needing to be replaced

Hehe ... yeah, you're quickly getting used to the power you have :D:d

I was already making new ideas on the way home from SRR to Luxemburg after the BW install :)

Hey George,

Got my Supra back from the bodyshop this afternoon.

They cut off 4.5mm from the inner rear arches to avoid the tires touching the inner arch like they did before.

Rear Arches before

Rear Arches now

You can see at the rivets how far they chopped off.

I still have to see how it is now, but I guess it won't touch anymore, even though I dropped the suspension by 2cm.

Cheers

Luc

nice one mate, that look mighty close to the rivets, looks a good job well done :D

Mine is going in next week i'll get some pics also and see how it goes, going to drop it also just a tad more, as i think it just sits a little high

I adjusted the suspension so that I can only get a finger in between tire and arch on all four corners (no comment please on what finger :D). The rear is close now, but I will have to see over the next 2 weeks if it ain't too low.

Good luck for next week ;)

I adjusted the suspension so that I can only get a finger in between tire and arch on all four corners (no comment please on what finger :D). The rear is close now, but I will have to see over the next 2 weeks if it ain't too low.

Good luck for next week ;)

get out in it now and give it a whirl :D

whats Suspension you running it just now?? Iv got tein coilovers, so im going to say to the guys to drop her and set her up for street use.

i'll get pics of mine once im done dude and put them up here

• 2 weeks later...

Right so arches have been done, and looks like she wont rub now??

Dropped the car off today to get the suspensions and geo set up properly, should be picking her up laters at about 5pm.

Will post up the settings of before and after when i get them laters

WHere in Glasgow are you getting it done big fella?

Kenny Brown in Hillington bud, he sets up all the rally cars when there competing so getting hold of him and getting booked in is a nightmare.

Will give them a little review later on after iv got the car back, IanW had his Teg setup by the same guy, and he was happy with it when he got it back. :D