The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

Well iv now go tthe car back after Ian had finished with it today, Iv now got a full UK set up all round with OEM disks and CW fast road pads. I must say HOLY SHIT the car now stops, and stops bloody good. I had 3G disks all round before and the difference is night and day, i highly recommend UK set up all round, for ££££££ if your going to change calipers and disks then spend shit loads on AP's or a good Wwell know brand.

New de-limiter is in now, and iv now got a speedo that can cope with the power, Ian also hooked up the AEM to ignition off with help from RyanG's specs, this is where my power drain was coming from.

Now the best bits, iv gone and bought the AAP dual fan kit, and cams from AlanM, so they should be arriving soon.

Jobs still to be done are, fuel pumps installed, cams installed, fans installed, then mapped. :D

Hoping to get over the 600bhp figure with the additional items added.

pics to follow guys. :D

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well iv now go tthe car back after Ian had finished with it today, Iv now got a full UK set up all round with OEM disks and CW fast road pads. I must say HOLY $#@! the car now stops, and stops bloody good. I had 3G disks all round before and the difference is night and day, i highly recommend UK set up all round, for ££££££ if your going to change calipers and disks then spend $#@! loads on AP's or a good Wwell know brand.

New de-limiter is in now, and iv now got a speedo that can cope with the power, Ian also hooked up the AEM to ignition off with help from RyanG's specs, this is where my power drain was coming from.

Now the best bits, iv gone and bought the AAP dual fan kit, and cams from AlanM, so they should be arriving soon.

Jobs still to be done are, fuel pumps installed, cams installed, fans installed, then mapped. :D

Hoping to get over the 600bhp figure with the additional items added.

pics to follow guys. :D

Very nice mate.

What boost are you running now (with the 530 bhp)?

Did you go for S1 cams finally?

Yeah .. pics please :D

Very nice mate.

What boost are you running now (with the 530 bhp)?

Did you go for S1 cams finally?

Yeah .. pics please :D

running 1.6bar @ 530bhp dude, dunno what ryan wil lmap it to once the new stuff is in??

I got hold of a set of HKS cams. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Cams arrived, thanks to AlanM cheers bud. All i need now is my fuel pumps to arrive and order up a titan Pully. :D Iv been asked to show my car off as Louden Castle up here as a show car. Its one of 8 on a stand by the guy who did my body work. :D Im getting some free body work done as a thanks for putting it on. :D

Cams Baby! HKS 256/264

AT last the cams!!!! :D

and about bloody time too mate, hehe.

Just waiting on my fuel pumps arriving now, shim kits ordered, along with some oil. Just need to find a good priced NEW TITAN pulley now. :D

600's here we come hey geo :D you won't regret it!

hope so mate, hope so. Just need a few small things to make sure evrything is safe to run at that BHP, one being a TITAN pulley

Got a nice Titan triple pump hanger here Geo :D

just looking for the pulley bud, think i might just run the 2 pumps instead of 3, so i wont be needing the hager. well just yet. lol

Looking forwards to seeing the results...! all the best..!

me to mate, just need to have every safe precaution in place before i get Ryan to map her. :D

Can someone confirm the clearance for 256 Inlet, 264 outlet HKS cams please. Are they same as stock??

Iv PM'd Lee but i know he's busy, just incase someone knows off the top of there head??

cheers guys.

Can someone confirm the clearance for 256 Inlet, 264 outlet HKS cams please. Are they same as stock??

Iv PM'd Lee but i know he's busy, just incase someone knows off the top of there head??

cheers guys.

I am on HKS 264 (in and out) .. Darren (at Whifbitz) checked when he replaced the euro-spec cams (UK-spec). Clearance was 1mm less, but still OK.

Little update -

Iv been asked by Simon who resprayed my car if i didnt mind showing my car off at Louden Castle near where we stay. Its a big car event with loads of modifed cars that get shown off. He has a stand that has 8 of his cars. Its on June 20th.

I dropped the car off to him today, as he is prepping the car until then, he wasnt happy with the bumper and bonnet getting nailed with stone chips, so these wil lbe coming off to get re-done. The car will also be getting a full detail, along with little bits sprayed, Cam cover, Radiator clips. Im also getting my Strut braces done in black.

I'll get some pics when the work starts

Looks nice like this Geo :)

yeah it looks good mate, clears up so much clutter in there, gives me room to get into stuff. I'll be giving them a good test soon, to see if they give off as much cooling as the old set up??

So im picking these up tomorrow night with IanW, managed to find a good set on the Integra forum, my intention here is to get them re trimmed up, in either leather(as most folk do) or i might even go the route of going stock cloth on them, Mmmmmm?? They are the same as the OEM supra ones, i just need to MOd the rails to fot, or buy the RO type bride rails, ther about £105 each from searching

As said in the other thread - good choice!

They're nice and comfy :)

yeah dude, been looking for a set like this for ages. Plan is to re trim in leather or, re trim in stock recaro cloth in black. :D

my intention here is to get them re trimmed up, in either leather(as most folk do) or i might even go the route of going stock cloth on them, Mmmmmm??

I would go for leather. Although it's what most people do, it will certainly look nice ... and it'll be less delicate to keep it clean.