The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

Ive not tried them hard yet, just took it slowly round the block but all feels good so far, Lee is doing the injectors tomorrow and a final tidy up on a few bits such as front lip and a bit of heat wrapping and alls good.

Still drives like stock at the min off boost (hopefully Ryan will be able to retain this) and surprisingly the exhaust is nowhere near as loud as i thought it would be, Tein suspension feels great to on its softest setting, so smooth id forgot he changed it:)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cant wait to see you in action at the supra trackday!

Im not sure i will be going in the supra as im sure with an open wastegate it would fail the noise test.

Looks great mate, just needs some SRD stickers on the rear quarter windows to finish it off:D

Already gave Lee permission:)

Is this as fast as your old supra? havnt been reading really, just looking at the pics, looks loverly

Dunno yet, i will post my thoughts when its fully mapped, i never pushed the boost on the red one (only ran it at 1.2bar) so im sure this will be as fast or faster:)

The new pump is a bit bigger than the stock one :)

Few pics of the engine bay.

Injectors now in, oil cooler plumbed in, map sensor, strut brace, TRD thermostat, wideband, heat shield, stereo, remote locking, carbon FMIC plate all installed.

First page updated with the costings so far.

Im going to keep going till im 100% happy with the car, jobs left to do over the next few weeks are=

Dash2 to be installed.

Big inlet manifold.

Clean up in the engine bay, powdercoating and spraying various parts.

Full retrim in black leather and suede.

Then its just a few bits on the bodywork that needs sorting.

Absolutely love the look you've gone with for the exterior - no tat, just some nice wheels and thats it. Perfect :)

She's coming along very nicely, looking forward to your thoughts after the mapping is done :D

There's almost nothing I'd have done different if I were building my dream single turbo supra :thumbs:

Wow, just got back, love the new setup 550bhp and 530ftlb tbh it drives so nice and feels so fast im not sure i will change a thing now.

Ryan did some logs on the motorway and it was getting 1 bar in 5th at 3200rpm and in 6th gear 2900rpm.

So happy with the work Lee @ SRD has done, not one fault with the car, he really has done a nice job and i wont be going anywhere else now.

The solaris ecu combined with Ryans mapping has given me a car thats a dream to drive.

Ryan is coming back to do some more work on the mapping wensday and tidy up a few things he never got time to finish such as air con/ rev counter.

Cheers guys from a very happy customer:D

Got some pics and videos i will upload now, give me 10 min.:)