JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive ordered the Greddy inlet manifold, should be here in a week or so, will be interesting to see what if any difference that will make, good or bad;)

wiill be interesting to be able to see what difference just the inlet makes

Wow, comparing my graph with yours is VERY interesting. You running a bigger turbo but is coming on before alot before my smaller turbo and is producing less power.

Do T67's normally run a .68 ar?

Im a little baffled.

Would post a pic of it but dont know how.

Wow, comparing my graph with yours is VERY interesting. You running a bigger turbo but is coming on before alot before my smaller turbo and is producing less power.

Im a little baffled.

Is yours a Ryan or tdi map?

Im a little baffled.

The 0.68 is the "preferred" and recommended housing for street use on the 67dbb. Apart from Wez's freak car, the one on mine was more or less the same spool as a T61 non-dbb at SRR.

Not sure why Jamie's is spooling so quick, maybe due to more advanced mapping control and the pipework difference. I have a copy of Terry's plot from SRR somewhere and I think that was a very similar spec to Jamie's...

Is yours a Ryan or tdi map?

Mainly TDI - TDI's map was 564 bhp i think and ryan had a quick play producing 575 and then re-loaded the TDI map as it needs to be completly re-done.

Will be interesting to compare when Ryan has mapped it from start to finish.

Also i can recommend R888 tyres highly, amazing tyre, as you can see in the video even in first gear im getting no wheelspin, just grips and goes:)

Gonna have to change those in winter bro, ul kill yourself with em

Ryan has been here all day working on the car, sorted out a few bits like the egt sensor to the ecu and the rev counter and air con.

We did some more rd mapping and its seriously flying, only a tad more boost, 1.55bar and some more fuel at the top, I will let Ryan give his thoughts:D Egt's max was 835, gonna have to get it back on the dyno again:)

i would have thought those egt figures were a little high at peak boost, no?

Considering the probe is mounted in the hotest place that is good for peak boost. I would be worried if it were seeing more than 900 on a stock engine :)