JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed you welded the Blitz IC pipes instead of using the supplied silicon bits. Is this advisable on a single setup? (curious for my single build as I have the same IC but on my standard turbos I used the silicon joins).

EDIT: Just re-checked the pics and I might be seeing things......

Yea might do, that ebay kit looks ok:)

The problem is finding stuff that looks good. I've meshed mine and it's done the job quite well but a few stones have ripped through when I've been going silly speeds. Lucky it missed my FMIC and oil cooler. I'd go for the strongest you can find, a stone at 180mph can do some damage ;)

Chingy's car is running stock cams, 608bhp and 560ftlbs :)

The graph does tail off slightly at the top end but you dont notice it on the road.

Col's car is a flying machine, if mine goes as well as his i will be over the moon.

Chingy's car is running stock cams, 608bhp and 560ftlbs :)

The graph does tail off slightly at the top end but you dont notice it on the road.

wow - I should have known that really lol I was looking at his specs the other day. I've had problems with mine tailing off but I suspect there is more to it than cam choice. When does the Do Luck come onto full boost?