The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats mine, cheers dude! and its not white, its pearl white!

My mistake. The missus loved the paintjob, actually, so I should've been more on the ball about that!

Is there a plan for JTS in a couple of weeks, by the way? Anyone...?

was a really good day, really enjoyed my first supra meet! found it quite funny when i spoke to some one i didnt know and asked which was there supra, there reply was mainly "the silver one over there" :) lol!

cant believe how many of us were there, didnt get to talk to as many as i would of liked but the ones i did were very friendly and good to talk to!

wil be coming to a few more meets now i know a few faces, not quite names yet!

and as mentioned before, the models were quite bad! one looked like she should of been in hospital for not eating for years!! and the ones with a solid line on there neck where make up starts/stops, priceless :) ha ha!

some very nice cars there, was good to get some ideas for work on my car, pics dont do things justice, as seeing things on cars is much better!

Someone lost a digi camera - it was lent to two Asian lads in a silver supra with gold wheels on the club stand but the owner of the camera didn't manage to meet up with them before he had to leave. Any idea who they were? If one of them reads this can they please contact Razza :D

:innocent: Yeah, should be some good convoy footage on it, tried to find you guys but couldn't, had to shoot off around midday so hopefully will see it again:search:

Glad the weather held out, the convoy was great, well done Lui!!!

Some nice motors there!!

Anyone got any details on the tunning Japanese drag car? and did Phil's 2JZ S15 run?

The drag beast was still in the fabrication stage. One thing that confused me is that it wont have an intercooler. Just a pipe from inlet manifold to turbo. Why is this?

Air-to-water cooler, good for drag cars.

That car is going to be the fastest Supra (well, Supra engine and panels, there isn't much of a Supra left!) in the UK and will probably not be beaten as they have done such a proper job first time round, the car will probably run a low 7 at like 700/800hp and 6's at 1200...

Regards,

Gaz.