The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that one brother!!! Rank is the word you're looking for. Wish i sorted out meeting more people than i did, Its hard when you dont know who anyone is

Hi al:friends:

The three promo girls i saw must have been ok as my G/f would not lend me her camera and dragged me away:(

That was awsome Rich, Im tempted to make thread about it, I laugh everytime i think of it. You showed some guts in the situation though ;)

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Well, it was better than letting you f***ers dig my grave for me :D

The most common question I was asked on the day was "Where's Blackie". Shame you didn't seem to be around (or no one knew you!) as quite a few wanted to say hello :D

I had the same when people realised I knew what Blackie looked like :)

I had the same when people realised I knew what Blackie looked like :)

I had a couple of people ask me as well, wasn't going to say anything ( Blackie has my mobile number and I wont hear the last of it ), but just remember I know his name, :dwhich I will post up if he goes on about it to much:lol::D

Some great pics there, had a great day and weather was fine despite all the forecats :D, friend took me out in her MR2 round the track which was wicked, thanks to 2JG for bringing and dropping some bits off for me and was nice to chat to Topgun about ur brakes they looked awesome.

err ok can we stop blackie getting a big head:p can you just confirm it was me asking everybody where he was as he had some bits for me:D

It wasent just you asking :rolleyes: Well you saw the bits car to car, I blamed you for shooting off :D Pm me your address mate;)

had a great time at japfest today was nice to meet the members and reaaly look forward to doing a club meet again, shame i couldnt have my ride upto scratch as planned but so pleased it didnt rain! Wish there had been more stalls but i thought in general a high level of quality cars were present. All in all a great day, cheers to wile coyote for sorting me out with the convoy! Awesome effort lads! :clap: :salute:

Who crashed into the Supra then?

some old bloke was driving a 205... 1.4 thingy (works van type thing!) The speed limit was 40, the skid marks were 40ft long.. Ok Paul was pulling out from a layby so was covering the road but this guy was driving too fast.. We called the police who came, gave the guy 3 points and a fine as his front tyre that was BALD and burst because of it... They would not measure the skid mark as the say it would be no point!

I always though taht based on the cars damage and the length of the skid mark they would be ale to determine if the guy was speeding to which he was....

Insurance are on the case, but shes a gonner and i think its gonna be a hard one for paul to fight as he was on the wrong side of the road! :)

Big thank you to Lui for organising today:)

As always nice to see old friends and new faces alike:d

Good convoy down and i think this week we all got home without any problems....lol

Just the one pic:D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2380/2499410413_7dd2a24406_b.jpg

Whos the guy in the toyota coat? im sure that says supra on the back and if so thats the 1 i want, a name please so i can pm him :)