The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi all. First Jap fest for me. Was a good day. Nice to see so many Supras turn up. Missed the convoy though as i was a bit late getting organised. Thanks to Lui for sorting stand pass at the last minute though! ..

By the look of things, everyone had a great day, just going through the posts to see what i missed, due to the football ! there are a lot of nice cars there, been browsing thro luis pics, the black supe reg COL 41T is stunning , anybodys on here ! :thumbs::thumbs:

Guest cj748

Hi All,

Just got back home to bonnie Scotland after Japfest. (Via O2 arena for Roger Waters/Dark side of the moon :cool:)

Great day, good to meet all you like-minded peeps. Really made the long distance worth it. (Still no offer of t-shirt from Lui :p)

Couldn't find R35????:(

Didn't meet Blackie.......:rlol:

Great photos of the day, see you all next year.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks

CJ