The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

I spoke to one of there forum mods and he said it aint quite finished yet. It was there but not running as i was excited about seeing that go.

The drag beast was still in the fabrication stage. One thing that confused me is that it wont have an intercooler. Just a pipe from inlet manifold to turbo. Why is this?

Just had a look on driftworks and it seems the engine went pop during mapping:(

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Went to Japfest today. Wish I'd got my act together and sorted it out to be part of the convoy from Reading (which sounds awesome, by the way) and to have my car on the club stand. Maybe next time, eh?!

Loved the club stand. It's rare (as I'm sure everyone knows) to see even one other Supra on the road, but having so many together in one place was quite a special sight. It's given me loads of ideas for my own car, ones that I'm sure my wallet can't keep up with...! I particularly liked the orange Supra with the re-trimmed seats to match (reg no B18 CAC) and I loved the LED front indicator conversion on a white Supra (reg no XAZ 9631). There were some really impressive cars all round, as I'm sure everyone will agree.

Was anyone on here driving a black Supra southbound on the M4 and waved to the driver of a silver Supra (me...) at about 3.45PM? If so, hi and I love that comaraderie!

Great day... thanks Lui for organising, hope everybody got home OK.

There was two minutes on the local news, also showed a blue Honda ? that had hit a wall just outside Combe !

Sorry to have missed talking to many from the Chippers & Fairmile meets, spent most of the day watching the track.

Next year I propose a marquee, a central meeting point to sit & natter, Blackie fans could wait in line for him there :D

Next year will try to tempt Soo to get up early and meet the convoy...

Chers

G :):)

Someone lost a digi camera - it was lent to two Asian lads in a silver supra with gold wheels on the club stand but the owner of the camera didn't manage to meet up with them before he had to leave. Any idea who they were? If one of them reads this can they please contact Razza :D

Guest mattsupra

looks like a great show and what stunning motors there too

really pleased it went ok for most of you (sorry to read about the motor jodyt) and the weather held off

cant wait for pod now so i can see some of the motors and meet you all

matt