The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

Cheers Chris (b18 cac)

That is a very nice looking car you have there...not usually into "bright" colours, but that is one very nice looking and tidy car.

Was behind you for quite a while in the convoy so good some good rolling footage - will get it sorted in the next day or 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a very nice looking car you have there...not usually into "bright" colours, but that is one very nice looking and tidy car.

Was behind you for quite a while in the convoy so good some good rolling footage - will get it sorted in the next day or 2

Cheers for the kind words look forward to the footage!!!

Hope i behaved though lol

Chris

I didn't notice him! :rolleyes:

Where was that sneaky little git??

He was on a corner just after a 30 limit started, but I honestly couldn't tell you the name of the place. Not much help I'm afraid, but if was there when you were you would have seen him.

TopgunTT,

I know him!

Don't tell me it was Adz, I never actually looked at who he was talking about (didn't want to support his obsession :D).

He was on a corner just after a 30 limit started, but I honestly couldn't tell you the name of the place. Not much help I'm afraid, but if was there when you were you would have seen him.

Don't tell me it was Adz, I never actually looked at who he was talking about (didn't want to support his obsession :D).

Ah, i think that might of been the town of 'tidleywink' :D

And no, definetely didnt see him though Alex...

GT35 R so about 530 bhp if you go by Nic's graph. (Import Pimp)

:)

I am hooked on TRACKS was Mental especially as i knew you lot where watchin!

The sup really spoke to me and was really suprisinglt enjoyable and forgiving to drive HARD, Only ran 1.1 bar out of a normal 1.65 on the track so rectricted to 530hp/500 ft.lb torque :innocent:

After that went onto Shakespeare Drag racing and got a 11.721 :innocent:

The BEST SUPRA weekend i ever had :D

The sup really spoke to me and was really suprisinglt enjoyable and forgiving to drive HARD, Only ran 1.1 bar out of a normal 1.65 on the track so rectricted to 530hp/500 ft.lb torque :innocent:

It was nice to meet you matey and your Supe looked mental out on track except for that brown trouser moment!

But im sure you had it all under control lol! :D ;)

enjoyed the show boating, sounded like a jet engine????

Thanks to Lui for great day and in particular the convoy. Got some decent video footage which I bored the missus with last night. Tried to bore the missus afterwards too but she said she was tired...must've been the convoy footage ;) Will try to sort getting it on here shortly...

Who were the Cornish guys in the NOS'd white one which was originally to the left of me on the stand? Hope the car didn't spontaneously combust as, by the time I left (fairly early too) there were only 2 tyres in place of the car...and a can of Fosters?!

Razza, it was Flashash you lent your camera to I believe...send him a pm if you haven't already heard anything.

We was on the track mate SMOKIN it right up!

Anyone posted any vids of me sideways?

Great Pics and great day out ! I couldn't believe my luck on Saturday morning I left my mates place in Mortimer nr Reading and as I joined the motorway joined up with the club ! What a fantastic sight it was too..........Some really sweet looking cars ! It's always fantastic to see what other people are doing to the cars to stand out from the crowd !

Well done Lui for organising it all and thanks for posting your pics ! There are a couple of my car which look great so pleased with that !

Can't wait to see the vid's and pic's from other people !

Somehow I don't think I will be getting much work done today !