The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonBall 2014 .............................!!!!

Jamesy

After a superb weekend away at DB13 with some very good mates and my trusty misses, i have major withdrawl symptoms today!!

Any chance we can look forward to DB14 here to keep me going for the next 11 months!!

Thanks again to JB....awesome event you have manufactured there and thoroughly enjoyed, and appreciated everything you and the team laid on.

Roll on DB14 - cant wait to hear whats lined up.... :innocent:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's DB15 I'm excited about.

Rob, I am going to drag you out of the yacht and take you there, you'd love it and be awesome company too for an event like this... even with the banana's on your head.

I have a feeling though, next year could have a limit on the amount of cars as it is a right pain from an organising perspective, Branners can tell you how hard it is finding a car park big enough for 50 cars!!

I'm in, your misses is a legend jamesy, can't be many women in this world that would put up with that sort of driving :D

I dont know why but i had a strange feeling you wouldnt do another one, glad you are mate!! i need to get to the next one... missed out big time