Complaints Received from JDP Performance

Class One

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jezz your more insecure than I thought you were, if you think for one second Les would waste his time speaking to you like I have on a forum....he has more sense than to spend his night on a PC, I should think he is safely tucked up in bed at home with his wife, not a sado on the internet at 12.30 like me and you.....lol

Na mate i'm fine thanks. I run 50% of my business on this forum, so its healthy to be on here as much as I can. My wife is tucked up in bed too, precisely why i'm sat on here.

Guest Hi Viz

I did no realise driving an Audi was a hanging offence,

, is there a law against it and as I see fit to say the halo plugs were good on my car, what’s wrong with that, they were, I am very happy with my purchase from JDP, Never suggested I was a mechanic, I can just give an honest opinion on the work that has been done to my car, which is something that has been lacking on here

I miss out on all the trolls :(

"trolls....out you come, and ill give you 10% off our next f*ckup"

I have drawn my personal conclusion about JDP now.........they are a bunch of c0ck juggling thunderc*nts, that dont know what a spanner is if it was rammed up there butt.

Out of all this I think we have learned that this Lesly fella has done himself more harm than good with his 'request'. :lol:

Woo hoo. Another couple of trolls come crawling outta the woodwork image - glad to see YOU'RE all singing off the same hymn sheet image

You keep talking but all I hear is blah blah blah JDP r0Xorz blah blah blah Turbofit aren't us honest guv blah blah blah blah you've libelled yourselves blah blah blah contradictory information about the status of the ex Turbofit staff and demo cars blah blah blah blah blah

Done yet?

Oh I went to bed too early again last night !!

So the guy who has brought the amazing spark plugs knows how it feels to have an engine let go due to fuelling fitment issues or bad mapping (still dont know which it was, they blamed each other) he knows what it is like to spend thousands on a car only to find out the company who has done the work have some 'interesting standards' which have been well documented and proven on here with photo evidence, and then when the s**t gets too hot they pack up and move to a new garage and they expect this forum to be supportive??

I posted my issues on this forum about my problems with the car because I value the opinions of a lot of members here including some of those how have been involved in the thread last night, I dont see you at any point justifying the reasons for the shoddy work they have left out there and any thought for the guys like me who have been left well out of pocket, and by a lot more than a poxy set of halo plugs for a bloody Audi

Morning rant over ! sue me

just wanted to say thanks for a great day at your recent open day.And how good those HALO Spark Plugs were, not only does the car engine feel a lot smoother, the MPG has 100% got much better, I also understand it increases the power a bit. I so think everybody should try these... I understand your having a stand at the JAP Show at the Pod in October, will you have plenty of these plugs there as I have lots of people who would like to get their hands on a set of these amazing Spark Plugs, what are the costs of these plugs for different cars and are you going to be doing any special deals at the Jap show on them????

Wow... we need a Group Buy on these Amazing HALO Spark Plugs, as I hear they are Amazing.

I want more Power and a smoother engine and also double the MPG and I understand that HALO (Amazing) spark plugs will give me this.

I hope they don't run out of these before we can buy lots and lots of them, plus I hope they do them for lots of different makes of car and you never know they may do some Special Deals as they are so Amazing.

Where o where can I get them from I wonder...

G :rlol:

Lol

I have never had work done by JDP or TF, but i dont think i need to. The forum as with business and life in general depends much more on word of mouth to gain and spread infomation. People are more honest in real life away from this forum and, in real life we can see things with our own eyes.

The things i have seen, the things i have heard and the pictures of the work carried out is all i need to know ;)

What i dont need is clueless fanbois bigging up a company that has successfully changed some plugs for them without incident - woopydoo! When they can replace parts without destroying cars then ill be convinced :)

Quick question 'Godmutha' what work did JDP carry out for YOU?

I feel sorry for Les too, but the comments made were against the people who work for him and their previous work has been called in to question, when people say where do they work...JDP...fact!

People dont recommend JDP because those people work there. Anyway still waiting on which posts are the problem posts. I wont be removing whole topics because JDP was mentioned in one post, but if the offending posts are shown to us we can decide what to do.

Personal comment -

Why do people take the legal route, you'd think companies realise members of car specific clubs are members of Jap clubs and local clubs hence the word gets round.

Well we have had a reply at least. In short,

We have not had a reply yet as the complainant, his IT consultant and his solicitor, are all meeting today regarding this situation. We have had no request to remove any posts prior to the legal threat because the complainant believes the moderators would not have listen to the complainant as we are not neutral and want to exacerbate the situation. The complainant believes the easiest way to resolve this matter is for us to remove all posts relating to JDP.

:rolleyes:

Just tell us what posts you have a problem with and we'll look into it. Stop wasting our time with threats of legal action.

"Here here!"

or is that "hear hear" ?

LOL

Not mentioning names, but the club has been down the litigation route before. This club is exists for its members, not it's traders. The club has an excellent relationship with the vast majority of traders and they rightly deserve their place here, long may they continue do what the do best. The vast majority sort out any issues calmly and quietly to customers satisfaction.

When a trader, who provides poor service, gets mentioned in writing, there are many ways of putting it right. I believe a trader's standing, is measured by how they handle poor service and complaints. In the past some traders have used the litigation card almost as blackmail, to get what they want. At this point the trader ceases to be of benefit to the club and its members. We don't need them, kick them out, I am sure there are other markets they can serve.

I believe members have a responsibility to traders, to be specific about what they, as the customer, want from the trader. In the case of supply of parts, this is usually quite straight forward. When a trader is providing mechanical or other skills as part of their service to customers, I believe it is incumbent upon members to agree in writing what is being done how long it will take and the overall cost. How many home owning members would have a builder carry out any work to their property without written quotes?

This would serve two purposes, it would ensure the trader had evidence of exactly what is required, but would give customers evidence to provide to moderators if the trader can not resolve the customers issues. Perhaps a third to allow traders to prove to moderators that the customer had unrealistic expectations.

Ah, so they're called JDP Motors Limited, not JDP Performance or just JDP?

We've been talking about the wrong guys all along.

Interesting, all my comments were aimed at a company called "JDP" and not the ones you mention above.

Still at least their IT Consultant is involved now, they are great at sorting stuff like this.

Blimey, get a mild dose of food poisoning, spend the evening holding onto the big white telephone to europe and I miss all the fun !!!

One or two have said 'I feel sorry for Les', well if this Les is the Les that Leon sacked due to crap work, then no I don't feel sorry for him.