Complaints Received from JDP Performance

Class One

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing with JDP is that it will always be seen to be linked with turbofit. Perhaps Les did himself no favours by taking on ex turbofit employees and by blowing up a car that looked remarkably like the dayglo yellow ex turbofit supra, albeit with JDP stuck on the side, at pod on saturday. I have no proof, so i will not say, but i have it on good authority what went wrong with that and it does not fill me with confidence about their abilities. If JDP want our business, then proving themselves with their work will be a much better advert than sueing the club:taped:

Guest scottb

i have had cars worked on by jdp and never had any problems how many of YOU have actually had your cars worked on by jdp i joined this forum when i bought my supra thinking it was a club its not its a WITCH hunt and after hearing people slag each others car off at the show the weekend its something i wouldnt want to be part off i am strongly dissapointed with this you want to look at some of your other traders as one in particular NO names used to deal in minis in the early 90s and ripped off people with alot less budget but you dont hear about them???

Guest scottb

ive never needed to post before i just strongly disagree with somethings that are said i look at this site as an information board some things are handy to know i just dont see the point in posting stuff when i dont need to i have only owned my car a month so why should i be posting before that? unfortunatly i dont always have time to be on here 24/7

i have had cars worked on by jdp and never had any problems how many of YOU have actually had your cars worked on by jdp i joined this forum when i bought my supra thinking it was a club its not its a WITCH hunt and after hearing people slag each others car off at the show the weekend its something i wouldnt want to be part off i am strongly dissapointed with this you want to look at some of your other traders as one in particular NO names used to deal in minis in the early 90s and ripped off people with alot less budget but you dont hear about them???

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/62/grammaryb0.jpg

You seem very vocal for someone who is just a customer of theirs??

H.

*waves*

Well hello there! So nice of you to introduce yourself, I'm sure that everyone will feel really bad now that they know a valued member of the community like yourself is "strongly disappointed".

Have you spent much of your extensive time here looking at the history behind this saga?

Well done for sticking up for your pals though, loving your work with the Mini thing too, if you can't make one company look good then make the rest look worse, prime stuff, awesome.

Oh and for the record (and for the Google results) I'll never use JDP of Milton Keynes to work on any vehicle and wouldn't recommend them to anyone, ever. That's *my* opinion, I'm entitled to that and don't have to justify it to anyone.

Anyway, back to the JDP complaint. We have asked you to provide us with links to the posts you object to and as far as I am aware you have not yet responded. Until you do so we will be able to help in resolving this matter.

Scottb - ANYONE that threatens the club with legal action without first having a reasonable discussion doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt IMHO. My allegiance is to this glorious club, not some scruffy looking wide boy.

Guest scottb

yep you are right we are all entilteled to our comments and everyone has someone who they like to use i just thought id give my comments as i never had problems each person is entitled to there own opnion as regards to the mini thing i was 18 yearold student at the time who purchased an engine which within 3mths some oil seals went? and after that i couldnt afford to keep the car.

To be fair if anyone tried suing the club and claim financial compensation all you have to do is dissolve any official club accounts and set them up as something named similar and have the same guys doing it all.

Sound familiar?

To be fair if anyone tried suing the club and claim financial compensation all you have to do is dissolve any official club accounts and set them up as something named similar and have the same guys doing it all.

Sound familiar?

:think:

For a bunch so all-fired-up to chance loads of money in the courts they are being particularly sluggish in supplying actual specific posts to the mod team.

Still, I'm sure when they do rapidly and forthwith supply us with said details and their justification/explanation as to why they are problematic, we will discuss the situation and take what we think are appropriate measures. Should this not be sufficient for JDP then I think we'll have to refer them to the reply given in the case of Arkell v Pressdram.

-Ian