The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints Received from JDP Performance

Class One

Guest Hi Viz

I think Jezz, your none too bright, if Les has been making threats to go legal against people you have just dug yourself a hole, as Godmutha says…..what part of the first thread can you not read,

you have just libelled yourself in text with no proof what Greg has said or not, from my understanding on the posts, Les has been very clear that what you are saying is totally legally incorrect and therefore you have just libelled yourself….

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I refer you to the passage above from Mr Jezz and bid you farewell.

For "just an interested enthusiast" you seem to have an opinion set on the fact that they do "shoddy work", based on nothing! Unless you have evidence of such, you should not be making such comments, How can you have an opinion on something you have never encountered?

I also refer you to the passage above from Mr Jezz.... his first point, that people are alerted to "sub-standard work carried out"... which you, my argumentative fellow, have no proof that JDP have ever done.

Farewell indeed.

I think Jezz, your none too bright

It's you're not your. You're none too bright yourself.

if Les has been making threats to go legal against people you have just dug yourself a hole, as Godmutha says…..what part of the first thread can you not read
First thread? Which thread are you referring to? Do you mean the first post in this thread? You're not too bright, are you.

you have just libelled yourself in text

A person cannot libel themself, in text or otherwise.

You're not too bright, are you.

I think Jezz, your none too bright, if Les has been making threats to go legal against people you have just dug yourself a hole, as Godmutha says…..what part of the first thread can you not read,

you have just libelled yourself in text with no proof what Greg has said or not, from my understanding on the posts, Les has been very clear that what you are saying is totally legally incorrect and therefore you have just libelled yourself….

:rolleyes:

You're calling Libel on the fact I stated Greg told me JDP had bought Turbofit out? :search: :blink:

Guest Hi Viz

Precisely Godmutha,

there nothing but keyboard warriors, who probably have an inferiority complex as they feel they need to flex there qwerty’s on line cus in the real world nobody give a sh*t what they have to say & they have no basis for anything they are saying, I am a real customer who is sickened by what is being unjustly said about a company that has thousands of satisfied customers for many years. Not one thing on this forum reference JDP has been based on fact or from any body that has had work done…

Guest Hi Viz

I quote you numpty

Slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and Libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast)

For "just an interested enthusiast" you seem to have an opinion set on the fact that they do "shoddy work", based on nothing!

Define "they" - I feel we may be talking about different things, you are being generic, my opinions are specific and aren't aimed at JDP the company but what they have absorbed.

Unless you have evidence of such, you should not be making such comments, How can you have an opinion on something you have never encountered?

I have encountered examples of the work produced by people currently employed by JDP, this may or may not be representative of the current work allowed out of their doors but if I visit a dentist who kicks my teeth out I don't go back to him just because he's moved to a new practice... catch my drift?

I know sharks bite but I don't need to lose an arm to confirm this to myself.

Precisely Godmutha,

there nothing but keyboard warriors, who probably have an inferiority complex as they feel they need to flex there qwerty’s on line cus in the real world nobody give a sh*t what they have to say & they have no basis for anything they are saying, I am a real customer who is sickened by what is being unjustly said about a company that has thousands of satisfied customers for many years. Not one thing on this forum reference JDP has been based on fact or from any body that has had work done…

"keyboard warrior" "keyboard warrior" "keyboard warrior" :yawn:

It's the classic cry from people that try to argue on the net but are crap at it.

Bless.

Guest Hi Viz

But surly what les has absorbed is down to Les and if he is not happy with there work then its for him to deal with…in any way he feels fit

And apologies for the spelling its been a long day and its 12.30 at night forgive me for my bad punctuation

Guest Hi Viz

That’s the classic line from a closet internet geek who probably has transgender issues also....lol

The point is the argument has no merit because it has no grounds to begin with…

Therefore it is pointless, like the keyboard warriors existence….

That’s the classic line from a closet internet geek who probably has transgender issues also....lol

The point is the argument has no merit because it has no grounds to begin with…

Therefore it is pointless, like the keyboard warriors existence….

And i'm done. Night Les.

The problem is not with JDP themselves, but with the employees they have recently employed. I.e. Ex Turbofit mechanics & the close association with Greg who was the recent manager of turbofit.

It's these ex-turbofit employees that are causing the problem, without them I think there would be no issue with JDP at all. As most of you will be aware there is already civil action pending concerning following the lack of response from Turbofit (the company) and their failure to provide paid-for services. Future court action is highly likely following a lack of response from the TF directors.

There seem to be a few members (and trolls) that have signed up to this thread. Needless to say the Internet is not invisible to any of you.

First of all Mr Viz. just so we can get a feel of your knowledge of performance cars I thought I should take this quote from a forum you're a member of. As an owner of an Audi cabriolet I'm sure you fully understand how to modify high performance engines :innocent: This quote from one of the many you spend "bigging-up" JDP:

I just wanted to say thanks for a great day at your recent open day.

And how good those HALO Spark Plugs were, not only does the car engine feel a lot smoother, the MPG has 100% got much better, I also understand it increases the power a bit. I so think everybody should try these... I understand your having a stand at the JAP Show at the Pod in October, will you have plenty of these plugs there as I have lots of people who would like to get their hands on a set of these amazing Spark Plugs, what are the costs of these plugs for different cars and are you going to be doing any special deals at the Jap show on them????

Based on the above post, you clearly you know a huge amount about tuning so are clearly qualified to comment on the work performed by ex-TF mechanics :innocent:

With regard to the complaints from JDP, they have replied, but have failed to identify any post which has caused concern. As we are unable to determine what their specific complaint has been made the status of posts concerning JDP remains in stasis. The previous ones will remain and this one remain open to inform members of the current litigation threat from JDP.

Guest Hi Viz

Jezz your more insecure than I thought you were, if you think for one second Les would waste his time speaking to you like I have on a forum....he has more sense than to spend his night on a PC, I should think he is safely tucked up in bed at home with his wife, not a sado on the internet at 12.30 like me and you.....lol