The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints Received from JDP Performance

Class One

especially from a forum that was accepting money from TF to promote there services to there members

So you're suggesting if the club accepts payment for advertising that they should ignore bad service in the future?

I'm glad you've had good service from JDP. It's not nice to see people shafted.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again its Hi Viz here, apparently if you have a genuine honest opinion from somebody that has actually had work done on your car that’s goes against the witch hunt you get banned.

A little one sided I think, especially from a forum that was accepting money from TF to promote there services to there members, well stick your forum up yr backside, this is just schoolyard behaviour and not for the first time. It just shows your level of immaturity, JDP have had hundreds of satisfied customers for many years. If none of you have a genuine experience with JDP then you have no right to comment on JDP and as such your comments are worthless and just pointless banter.

And for the record I have had:

Engine work,

Auto & manual transmission work,

General servicing,

Suspension work

On a number of cars some German some British and some Japanese’s

All at JDP and all have been perfect.

how would you know if you say you live in afganistan... - haha nice joke :confused:, weres the point in signing up just to have a go at us.....your just going to get banned mate......

:chav: :ban:

Hi again its Hi Viz here, apparently if you have a genuine honest opinion from somebody that has actually had work done on your car that’s goes against the witch hunt you get banned.

A little one sided I think, especially from a forum that was accepting money from TF to promote there services to there members, well stick your forum up yr backside, this is just schoolyard behaviour and not for the first time. It just shows your level of immaturity, JDP have had hundreds of satisfied customers for many years. If none of you have a genuine experience with JDP then you have no right to comment on JDP and as such your comments are worthless and just pointless banter.

Engine work,

General servicing,

Suspension work

So why would you go through so much effort to voice your opinion...

The club did what it could to stop people from losing money wit turbofit, they also did what they could to try and help the members.

I rate you as a grade 1 TOSSER

Shall I ban the troll now or do you want to play with him first?

let them play for a bit

p.s remember not to libel yourselves.

too late :D

well stick your forum up yr backside, this is just schoolyard behaviour

Yep, looks like it to me.

JDP have had hundreds of satisfied customers for many years.

May I draw the gentleman's attention to the Companies House registration of "JDP Motors Limited est. 12/2006" which means (I'll explain it as you appear to be hard of understanding) that it is under one year old? If you are going to lie your face off in a feeble attempt to shore up your other lies, do please at least try to make it vaguely plausible. It's just no challenge taking your fanboi lying posts apart :yawn:

-Ian

Yep, looks like it to me.

May I draw the gentleman's attention to the Companies House registration of "JDP Motors Limited est. 12/2006" which means (I'll explain it as you appear to be hard of understanding) that it is under one year old? If you are going to lie your face off in a feeble attempt to shore up your other lies, do please at least try to make it vaguely plausible. It's just no challenge taking your fanboi lying posts apart :yawn:

-Ian

Ban him now? no fun...

Engine work,

General servicing,

Suspension work

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you Sir, are a blithering idiot.

TurboFit have cocked up many, many peoples cars and cost many members on here lots of money. When TurboFit went pop, (which was inevitable due to the 'quality' of their workmanship), most of the TurboFit staff, and cars, went straight over the road to JDP. Do you honestly expect people on here to believe that, because it's a different company, they will change their working practices? - Come on!?!

Secondly, considering the above, you expect people on here to recommend other people go to where these people now work? - Please!?!

As for the advertising. Again, you really are showing your severe lack of intelligence. Yes, TurboFit paid to advertise on here. At one point, many people thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Now that it's become apparent that they are the automotive equivalent to the black death, can you see any advertisements for them? People thought Milli Vanilli were good until it was discovered that they were a farce!

JDP motors may well have many satisfied customers. Great. If they stick to servicing and MOT's, I'm sure they'll be fine.

The Tuning/modifying market is a very different game.

Now, be a good little boy and go back to your Audi club where spark plugs are the pinnacle heights of performance tuning.

People thought Milli Vanilli were good until it was discovered that they were a farce!

I can't pick fault with any of your other comments but face facts, Milli Vanilli had a combination of "moves" and shoulder pads that hasn't been replicated since, they don't deserve to be grouped with the likes of Turbofit and this new lot.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you Sir, are a blithering idiot.

TurboFit have cocked up many, many peoples cars and cost many members on here lots of money. When TurboFit went pop, (which was inevitable due to the 'quality' of their workmanship), most of the TurboFit staff, and cars, went straight over the road to JDP. Do you honestly expect people on here to believe that, because it's a different company, they will change their working practices? - Come on!?!

Secondly, considering the above, you expect people on here to recommend other people go to where these people now work? - Please!?!

As for the advertising. Again, you really are showing your severe lack of intelligence. Yes, TurboFit paid to advertise on here. At one point, many people thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Now that it's become apparent that they are the automotive equivalent to the black death, can you see any advertisements for them? People thought Milli Vanilli were good until it was discovered that they were a farce!

JDP motors may well have many satisfied customers. Great. If they stick to servicing and MOT's, I'm sure they'll be fine.

The Tuning/modifying market is a very different game.

Now, be a good little boy and go back to your Audi club where spark plugs are the pinnacle heights of performance tuning.

I still like Milli Vanilli.

Guest Hi Viz2

May I point to out to the gentleman that the company prior that date was trading as a sole trader for many years…….. Did you not think to ask…I did, just again voiced your unproven and misinformed rants yet again???? As I said hundreds of satisfied customers for many years and more important than that a great deal of them repeat business customers year in year out……

And again it shows your level of immaturity when you need to result to having a go at the car I drive yes an Audi, no performance modifications??, why would I need them it’s a quality car to start with, had japs in the past have now moved onto quality in my opinion……

If you’re that concerned about your members who have allegedly lost money to TF then why don’t you take the money you have lined your pockets with and pay it back to your members as you recommended TF to them in the first place?

Judas springs to mind!!!!

Now you have had your 30pieces of silver………………

And without your recommendation they probably would not have had the work done.

If there were 5% as bad as you make out they were (I don’t know) then maybe you should have done your homework before seeing the pound signs. I understood that TF contacted you saying they would not be renewing there trader subscription….. that’s when you turned on them!!!!!!!!! And because you can’t get your pound of flesh from them you turn on an innocent company.

And I don’t really care if you ban me from the forum, as again it just proves you like a one sided discussion, where the one side you allow is misinformed, bias without any genuine working knowledge of the company your are even discussing. You call it troll I call it silencing an opinion that you don’t like.

What are your thoughts on Milli Vanilli?

http://www.mrpregnant.com/milli%20vanilli.jpg

Milli Vanilli was a pop and rap music group formed by Frank Farian in Germany in 1988, fronted by the duo of Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus. The group's debut album achieved high sales internationally which earned them a Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 1990. The group went on to sell more than 30 million singles, 14 million albums and become one of the most popular pop groups in the late 80's and early 90's. However, their success turned to infamy when their Grammy was revoked after it was revealed that the lead vocalists did not actually sing on the record.

O'RLY V'ANORLY

More from KLXDAVE (aka Hi Viz)

This thread makes interesting viewing: http://www.ukstreetcars.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1202&hl=

You might need to sign up to see, but don't bother, the forum is shite.

Basically, it has pics of both Sam and Gregs supra's as posted by some bint. Apparently now 900bhp+ for Sams and 1200bhp@ (without NOS, 1500bhp with it) for Gregs :rolleyes:

Another interesting one from 'ukstreetcars.co.uk':

OK, have found out, its not Turbo fit!!!

It is JDP Motorsport...

JDP have bought Turbo fit out!

And the best bit is that the person that owns JDP is mine and Mickeys mates bro in law... Small world init!!!! Lol.

Our friend called Mickey today to give us a personal invite to go down, soooooooo we might head down first thing in the morning ("might") about 9am, just to show our faces!!!

Anyway, it sounds like its gonna be an awesome day! So i hope who ever goes down there has fun!!!!!

Which was replied to by 'Hi Viz with:

Your are perfectly correct Kate,

Turbo Fit is no more, there work has been taken over by JDP Performance & JDP Motors. JDP Motors have been in existence for a long time on the same industrial estate as Turbo Fit, but not the same address or street, JDP is a much bigger facility and they also cater for general servicing, MOT work and MOT inspection themselves. It is true that some of the turbo fit staff have been taken on at JDP as they have some extensive knowledge when it comes to specific projects. With a special sunken four poster ramp for modified and lowered cars. They are full Bosch diagnostic, Motor Industry and VOSA approved have a real passion for everything to do with cars especially modified ones, but that don’t mean there exclusive to people with Huge power and unlimited spend, they cater for all budget levels, and with the Performance shop opening upstairs, wheels , body kits, sounds and other bits are available. If they can’t help they will send you in the right direction…. Just ask for Les

If your ever in the area just pop in and say hello, they don’t bite and they have some awesome project / race cars with silly silly power…

If you’re that concerned about your members who have allegedly lost money to TF then why don’t you take the money you have lined your pockets with and pay it back to your members as you recommended TF to them in the first place?

Judas springs to mind!!!!

Now you have had your 30pieces of silver………………

So, the £200 the club took in traders fee's mean the club should now pay out for the, what £50k+ that members have lost due to poor wrokmanship from the turbofit mechanics (which I might add are now apparently still employed by JDP. inc the ex (or current?) owner which is still being chased by the courts)