The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My best:

+0.9332 -- Reaction

2.3539 --- 60ft

6.0250 --- 330ft

8.8987 --- 1/8 ET

85.86 ---- 1/8 MPH

11.3060 --- 1000' ET

13.4478 --- 1/4 ET

108.20 --- 1/4 MPH

Not too bad I suppose for a first timer with his sub in the back and daily GSD3S on?

My best reaction was 0.050, I must've nodded off a little on the others.

Interestingly my times were worse in the afternoon, and even worse again when I lowered the rear tyre pressure to 20psi to see what would happen.

Max boost in the afternoon was 1.0bar too. I think it only had 1.1 in the morning.

Guest rodeo_v8

sorry guys , i couldnt make it today my girl friend accidently put diesel in my car last night , had it towed away today to jem service to flush it out , any recommendation or advise if anything needs to be chnaged on it apart from fuel filter

sorry guys , i couldnt make it today my girl friend accidently put diesel in my car last night , had it towed away today to jem service to flush it out , any recommendation or advise if anything needs to be chnaged on it apart from fuel filter

Bummer :(

If it was run for any distance then the plugs too. Might also be good to remove and clean the O2 sensor.... but this topic is not for this thread ;)

As long as it hasn't run too much it'll be fine. Diesel is just an oil, so will have lubricated everything nicely ;)

If its petrol in a modern diesel (with high pressure common rail injection) then it'll cost thousands!!!!

It'll be fine, but may be a bit smokey for the first tankfull.

Guest rodeo_v8
Bummer :(

If it was run for any distance then the plugs too. Might also be good to remove and clean the O2 sensor.... but this topic is not for this thread ;)

it only moved 3-4 feet within the petrol station , ill post this issue in technical treads.

CAn I offer a greast big thank you to the Mods for organising an absolutely superb event. My son and I had a thoroughly wonderful day and enjoyed chatting to a number of members, drooling over cars, meeting Homer and Branners in the flesh, et al. Even parting with £2.5K for the gearbox was made a cheery occasion by Steve and Jezzy... Can't wait to get my car fixed and go the the next one.

Well done Jon (downimpact) and Mike (Chenko) for getting us there and back and well done Jon for his efforts throughout the day on his 30 plus runs which kept us entertained.

Well done Mods... Absolutely superb effort. Thanks ;)