The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

looking like its going to be a nice day. Shame for all those that cannot make it. Do feel free to pop along in any other sort of vehicle you can find.

Im going to be there in a beaten up old citroen estate so dont feel you need to be ashamed.

Smarty, where in Northampton are you?

BJ

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking like its going to be a nice day. Shame for all those that cannot make it. Do feel free to pop along in any other sort of vehicle you can find.

Im going to be there in a beaten up old citroen estate so dont feel you need to be ashamed.

Smarty, where in Northampton are you?

BJ

Right by J15 of the M1. East Hunsbury.

If i cant get a lift i will have to bring the works van :(

Right I won't be attending tomorrow as my crank pulley dampener has failed.

Anyone can have my place on the strip gratis.

Sorry to hear that Doug. There seem to be a few Supes falling sick before this event - a real shame.

As far as your place goes - does it have to be taken by one person or could it be used as sort of a wildcard for anyone whose spectating to take advantage of. I'm guessing it'd be a single person use for signing in, etc.

I'd like to put first dinns on it as I'm broke, I'll only be making a couple of runs, but I really wanna see what it can do.

Sorry to hear that Doug. There seem to be a few Supes falling sick before this event - a real shame.

As far as your place goes - does it have to be taken by one person or could it be used as sort of a wildcard for anyone whose spectating to take advantage of. I'm guessing it'd be a single person use for signing in, etc.

I'd like to put first dinns on it as I'm broke, I'll only be making a couple of runs, but I really wanna see what it can do.

PM'd

i will take it :)

PM'd

As Branners mentioned, I will be there tommorow, although I will be in my Lancruiser as I have to go on somewhere else afterwards so wont have one of our Sumo cars there.

Coming up to see you's run and also give any advice that I can they may help - anyone.

I have already been asked by a couple of people if I would drive thier cars, I am bringing my race suit so if you are interested, please ask me and we'll have a chat - my advice is offered to all but especially to any Sumo customers or Do-Luck fanatics. :D

See you's in the morning...

Cheers

Andy Barnes

I have already been asked by a couple of people if I would drive thier cars, I am bringing my race suit so if you are interested, please ask me and we'll have a chat - my advice is offered to all but especially to any Sumo customers or Do-Luck fanatics. :D

Andy Barnes

what you like on auto's ? i'll see if i can find some Do-luck stickers to put on my car:d