The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FINAL Paid List Spreadsheet updated and attached to main thread as of 9PM 20th April 2007.

59 competitors total + 71 spectators pre-paid.

Thinking ahead to the day - please give your competitor number or spectator list number to the person on the gate when you arrive, this will minimise delays from people trying to scan a spreadsheet to find your name / reg.

Cheers,

Brian.

FINAL Paid List Spreadsheet updated and attached to main thread as of 9PM 20th April 2007.

59 competitors total + 71 spectators pre-paid.

Thinking ahead to the day - please give your competitor number or spectator list number to the person on the gate when you arrive, this will minimise delays from people trying to scan a spreadsheet to find your name / reg.

Cheers,

Brian.

Ohh fook! I still havent payed :( Ill do it on the day :)

Ill get the spread sheet printed out now while i remember :)

p.s. Jurgen I only just saw you'd taken Doug's spot in here - no-one emailed an update :rolleyes:

To save re-doing it (there's probably a million copies printed by now), just say you're Class One on the competitor list to get in, competitor number 1 :)

Can you stick RobSheffield on the spectator list. He'll be with me (unless he sings on the way down in which case I'll boot him out) and he's going to pay right now. I think!
The deadline was 6pm today, tell him to pay at the gate.

Can you stick RobSheffield on the spectator list. He'll be with me (unless he sings on the way down in which case I'll boot him out) and he's going to pay right now. I think!

Spectators can pay on the gate.

Entry list closed at 6PM.