The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

Paid List Spreadsheet updated and attached to main thread as of 11PM 19th April 2007.

58 competitors total so far. Anyone that has a '**Not Given**' on their entry line should email as per paid list post update instructions on main thread to send any additional information.

Thinking ahead to the day - please give your competitor number or spectator list number to the person on the gate when you arrive, this will minimise delays from people trying to scan a spreadsheet to find your name / reg.

Cheers,

Brian.

Please can someone tell me my competitor number, i cant get that sheet up. Thanks

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Martin, have you signed up yet? ;)

Move along. There's nobody here by that name.

I might try and enter upon arrival. It depends on how the gearbox feels on the way down although I have been doing some 'research' on the local roads these past couple of days.:innocent:

Just for info, Andy Barnes from Sumo is going to be popping along to this event to give tips on drag racing.

Im sure you have all seen Andy's R34 running at Pod and putting in some seriously fast times, so if you are after any tips then feel free to approach Andy for a chat.

Im sure he will have his Sumo branding with him so just look out for the Sumo flags or cars.

JB

Good question. I hadn't thought of using my old wheels with near bald rubber.

Is this a good idea?

Potentially destroy my F1s, or put some old barely legal wheels on?

Once they're warmed up will it make much of a difference that they have little tread? (drag tyres are slicks anyway?) :shrug:

looked in to this, and yes you do need a licence. Or to put it another way you need to show a valid licence at signon.

Whether they are smart enough to tie the same licence to 2 different people if spaced apart I dont know, or if your 'life partner' signed on and you drove then would they mind?

I think if you really really cant find a licence for sign on then talk to me and I will see what I can do with the organisers. Certainly dont give up if you cant find a licence.

JB

I have a set of j-spec stock 16's with nearly bald GSD3's on the rear and brand new ones on the front. I'll probably only be able to fit the rears in the back of the Supe, but I can bring 'em down if anyone wants to use 'em. I'll be turning up around 11 ish. Let me know before about 11pm tonight and I'll bung 'em in the car.

These wheels & tyres are for sale too.