The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone confirm whether the strip is closed over lunchtime? the NW people are discussing how early we need to be there & some are under the impression that it's closed over lunch meaning that we could end up missing out on a lot of track time if we get there later than the start time

Been reading about 11 pages and my eyes are going blury..

Question

Paid up for myself to drag and two spectators. Being a supra and not to much room in the back can my friend come in his s2000 both my spectators are non members. Dont want him to drive down from derby not to get in with his car.

ALso.. does this put much wear on tires? I have an old shite set and my nice F1's on nice wheels Which set should i use?

Thanks

jonnie

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we've got bad news. The car's just suffered a terminal failure on the dyno so will not be running at the event.

Its not fixable in time so theres no point even trying (unless someone has a build bottom end lying around!)

Very sorry but nothing we can do.

Me and Kev will still be at the event as we have to bring the car back.

Regards,

Gaz.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we've got bad news. The car's just suffered a terminal failure on the dyno so will not be running at the event.

Its not fixable in time so theres no point even trying (unless someone has a build bottom end lying around!)

Very sorry but nothing we can do.

Me and Kev will still be at the event as we have to bring the car back.

Regards,

Gaz.

Sorry to hear the news Gaz :(

Hope you get it all fixed and up and running again soon ! :)

can someone confirm whether the strip is closed over lunchtime? the NW people are discussing how early we need to be there & some are under the impression that it's closed over lunch meaning that we could end up missing out on a lot of track time if we get there later than the start time

Yeah, but the POD don't put that on their website!!!