The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can i just say that for those who dont want to race, we are holding a show and shine competition. With trophies for best modified, best engine bay detail, and best overall club car. Winners of best modified and best engine bay will recieve a trophy along with £50 each to spend with us on servicing/fitting at Silverstone garage or parts at QSD. The club car winner will recieve a trophy and £100 to spend with us. Worthwhile prizes considering the goodies we have coming in next week. ;)

Can i just say that for those who dont want to race, we are holding a show and shine competition. With trophies for best modified, best engine bay detail, and best overall club car. Winners of best modified and best engine bay will recieve a trophy along with £50 each to spend with us on servicing/fitting at Silverstone garage or parts at QSD. The club car winner will recieve a trophy and £100 to spend with us. Worthwhile prizes considering the goodies we have coming in next week. ;)

i want to do both :)

just out of interest - what is plan B if we don't get enough people signing up to run? Other clubs?

yes, we are waiting until the 15th April and will then make a decision on what the next steps are. We will be looking to a few clubs to fill the spaces, if we dont get enough from those we will expand it out further still. If we want a Supra only day then we need to get a lot more competitors.

CRASH HELMETS - they are not enforcing the 100mph limit in any strict manner. If you start running 120mph terminals they will expect a crash hat. My best terminal speed for a BPU running 1.4bar was 113mph, so chances are most BPU cars will be okay.

FIRST TIMERS - we will certainly have a quick tutorial on the day. If you cant find anybody to ask about drag racing then just ask for me, Homer or tDR.

JB

Ah sod it, need to sort my boost map out but paid anyway. Might only do a couple of runs tho, but payment sent - more to support the club really :)

Been to the pod once before, run full weight and tyre pressure. Turns out I was only at about 0.6bar so time was 14secs odd, but 118mph terminal :eyebrows:

Should be running 1.2bar so be interesting to see how I get on.