The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James, you are kidding I take it?!Surely the T70 could get you into the 11's? (even with you driving!!!)

:D har har, it's my first time at pod with a 6 speed so will be taking most the day learning to launch it properly im thinking. Plus the cars developed a back fire now so not sure she's in 100% running order. I'd be happy with a 13 on the day tbh. 12 will be fan-bloody-tastic and a 11 and i'll buy EVRYONE a beer. :D

I wouldnt have thought so, as long as the club have your details if you are running the signing on process should be pretty quick. Just make sure you have your license. I believe they are planning to start the racing around 9.30 am.. and onwards.

Bank transfers are being discussed by the mods at the moment. I cant believe thats stopping 40 people from signing up though.

Finished discussing yet? I don't see the problem personally, but if you don't decide one way or the other, the window of opportunity will soon close.

Finished discussing yet? I don't see the problem personally, but if you don't decide one way or the other, the window of opportunity will soon close.
The problem is confirming the payments have been received, which requires JB to take a trip down to the bank.

The alternative is to pay the money into our personal accounts and then we'll do the PayPal payment on your behalf. You'll just have to speak nicely to which ever moderator you think is in a good enough mood to hand out their bank details. :)

Only 31 people signed up on the spread sheet so far and that includes the 5 reserved places, this is a disgrace, there were about 100 more names on the first list.

32, I signed up today to run, and I left it late...

I do hope we can keep it a Supra only event but, with less than 50% of the 70 places taken up with only a week to go....:eek:

It would be a great shame...

Guys - as per PM reply to Homers a couple of days ago - I'm off to Newcastle with Lucas tomorrow (from Southampton) and he is picking up his Supra from Jurgen.

Assuming all goes ok, and he is still up for doing this day, both he and I will be there (i will be a spectator mind)

I'll talk to him tomorrow, and hopefully get an answer then. i'll make him aware that we need to get names down NOW.

Sorry for the delay.

The list needs updating, don't think it's as dire as 31 anymore, but seems a poor show so far.

Can't say I'm surprised. Bunch of freakin' pansies who don't put their money where their mouths are!

(Who wants to play good cop?) ;)

(Who wants to play good cop?) ;)

Not me

I can't believe that the club creates an opportunity like this and yet so few people are willing to actually take part. Especially after so many expressed an interest.

Come on people, find your bollocks and get your name down for the track :D