The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pod work it per driver on a normal day, but I think it'll worth doing it per car on a day like this :)
I'm just checking with the others but I agree, as long as its accepted that the people sharing the car also share their allocation of runs.

?:blink:

Apparently...

On the Paypal payments please use the title Supra Pod 2007 and make sure you include your username, your real name and, for participants, your cars license plate number, in the space for the extra/delivery details. A list of license plate numbers will be given to the security gaurd and only those on the list will be allowed onto the track.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=105843

Judging by the big red letters used I suspect he's getting a little frustrated ;)

If you forget to do that then you need to do this:

If there is a '**Not Given**' anywhere on your entry line in the spreadsheet then please email [email protected] with the subject heading 'Supra Pod 2007 Information Update For insertmembernamehere' and give the missing information along with the spreadsheet row number for your line. If you do not provide the full information you may have problems getting in on the day

Paid Leon a visit today, his gearbox is currently in a crate in the US. He is hoping its back this week so he can fit it and run at the event. His car looks nice, shame he was forced to put a parachute on the car by Pod if he wanted to run there...

Ark, do you live near any of the mods? Most of us are in or around London, but theres a few in the deep south near Bournemouth.

JB

I prefer the racey look :D

You can do it very stealthily so it can be totally removed when not in use - its can be mounted on a bracket behind the numberplate.

Gaz.

I think Leon has avoided the 'stealth' look now. Its got a remote battery switch on the back as well, full roll cage, no interior and CF panels all over it. Built for drag racing and so the parachute is just another drag adornment. Should be fun to watch it go though.

JB

Paid List Spreadsheet updated and attached to main event thread as of 11PM 11th April 2007.

Another day, another bunch of missing information - there are still people not sending full information - please read the instructions CAREFULLY before sending Paypal payments. Anyone that has a '**Not Given**' on their entry line should email as per paid list post update instructions to send any additional information.

Cheers,

Brian.

Wow, so far the event is about 1 week away and out of around 130 people who said they'd be up for it,only 31 have signed up. :rolleyes: Come on people! :)

Maybe that's got something to do with the fact that we don't all use paypal. I for one would be happy to do an internet bank transfer right now, and the cash will be in by Tuesday - plenty of time - but this option appears not to be available.

Maybe that's got something to do with the fact that we don't all use paypal. I for one would be happy to do an internet bank transfer right now, and the cash will be in by Tuesday - plenty of time - but this option appears not to be available.
Anyone else in the same situation?