The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Originally posted by #1 Adam

COME ON YOU SAINTS TONIGHT IN THE FA CUP!!!

Hey I'll try and come up Paul!:)

Originally posted by Supragal

Awww :hug:

Ok, when my cars back on the road I promise I'll be there ok? Then there'll be at least 2 supes :D

Awww.....you guys :)

I do want to come down for one of the southern meets when I get my car - I just have trouble justifying the cash for a long trip like that in a day or weekend or whatever.

If I could get some pople up here I could problably arrange a day at oulton park or something...

Anyway, back to your thread :)

Paul.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well we getting near time for this meet!

so Bournemouth lot...... Blackmax, Timwildman, Steve w2, Dangerous Brain ermmm anyone else i forget!

Shall we meet at the Angel pub in ferndown again at 1:30 and convoy down to southampton then, just a idea

Mawby any chance of you posting this information on your web page about this convoy meet!

Black Max - u know where the angel pub is??

link to page about the meet : -- http://www.lee-mawby.net/mkivsupranet.htm

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Mawby any chance of you posting this information on your web page about this convoy meet!

Have done.

Originally posted by Steve W

LEE....

just saw the 'directions' page you did.....

...really smart work ma' man ! ! !

Has a very PROFESSIONAL look to it.

Cheers mate! I'm going to keep it and use it as a template for any future meets we want to make public. Should make organising such things a lot easier in future. :thumbs:

Originally posted by Elliot

Wow, this looks like it's gunna be big!! is there a back up plan for parking if the stores are busy?

Brick + handbreak off + pussshhhh = another free parking space. :D

On a serious note, anyone getting their early should try to 'strategically' park to take up more than one space if it looks like it's going to get busy. That way we can shuffle around to let people in if we need to.

On another note, anyone on here coming down from the Swindon area? The West representative for the gtroc club would like to arrange a meet point and convoy down if there is.

Holy mother of meets, last time I looked at this thread there were about 25 cars, phew this is gonna be great.

Re the car park, went through there on Saturday and it was extremely busy - I'm not sure what it'll be like on Sunday, like Supragal said, hopefully the shopping frenzy will be over by then :)

Edited to add Paul_y3k in.

Edited to remove Paul_y3k as he's already at 40 - mawby

Edited again to add Jon T - mawby

Edited yet again to re add Paul_y3k as mawby obviously doesn't want him there :)

Edited again as Jive must be having a blonde moment! Paul_y3k is already on the list! :twak: - mawby

Edited to add azonicds1 - mawby

Re the car park, went through there on Saturday and it was extremely busy - I'm not sure what it'll be like on Sunday, like Supragal said, hopefully the shopping frenzy will be over by then :)
Maybe someone local should take a quick peek into the IKON/Leisure World carpark opposite and see quite how offensive the speedbumps are .... Just incase we need to move over there as there should be loads of room there?

I'm just going to print my name off on a piece of A4 and stick it on my dash I think - that should do the job :D :cool:

Cheers, J :cool:

The speed bumps / ramps in the Leisure World on the way in are / will be ok, it's the ones on the right carpark, opposite the entrance to Leisure World that will be a problem.

I'll take a trip in there either tonight or tomorrow and check out whether there are any down near Ikon / Diva, although from memory I don't think there are any there that will cause a problem.

I'll take a trip in there either tonight or tomorrow and check out whether there are any down near Ikon / Diva, although from memory I don't think there are any there that will cause a problem.
That would be cool. There should be plenty of room in that car park on a Sunday, just so we have a 'backup plan'?

Paul - I always take lots of pics :cool: :D

i wana say Thanx to mawby and supra gal.... this turned big coz of you too. Should be real good if i forget camera i wont be happy!!:mad:

Im gonna spend my work afternoon posting bout the convoy from bournemouth so they all know. Some i cant post on like the GTO and scoobynet, 300zx (cant even get signed up to that!!) 200sx and UK jap meets! think that it. I know u'll check them anyway mawby so any i miss do me the favour of bunging up bout the convoy from angel inn pub ;)

cheers

I did a mass post to all the forums I'm aware off yesterday, so people should be aware of this event now. I was intending a final mass post on Thursday/Friday including the intended pre-meet meets/convoys if the details are finalised in time.

I too can't get signed up to 300zx, well I can but I can't activate my account as I never got the activation e-mail. I tried e-mailing them last week about it but have had no reply.

I'm going to post to the Rx-7 club as well as I've noticed one of their members has mentioned it on there. I'm now a member of about 20 japanese car fourms! :eek:

No thanks needed, I enjoy organising/helping to organise meets as we always get such a good response from the club. All I hope is that parking isn't a problem. :(

I have already started a thread in the 300zx forum in there gathering & events section ages ago - if you guys need to communicate anything to them and cant get on lemme know and I will relay the info on to them:thumbs: