The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Originally posted by far

Bobeh nice pics dude :thumbs: didnt realise you where in the s2000 !

Hehe nor did I m8.. it was kinda last minute decision to pop along and see shwat was going on.

The wobble wasnt too bad, its not loose , just moved a few cm when on the move. Sure its piss easy to sort out :)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si I did mean your wheels :)

AG- good to see you again too. Hope you get the alarm sorted.

Problem with letting car parks know you're gonna be there is that the don't have a phone number generally! The prob with this one was that is suddenly went crazy on the numbers after the venue was decided so there wasn't a lot that could be done. I reckon it woulda been fine if it wasn't for the boat. Next time will be cool. Need to find some private land that we can use.

Steve W- I heard a rumour you'd made it down! Didn't say hi eh?

What happened to Matt Harwood? After rearranging the day just so he could attend...did anyone see him?! lol Actually, what about Sextons for a meet? :D

Hmmph :mad:

Arrived late because of sodding traffic, no one around the Supra's, friggin cold, no idea which pub people were in, no idea where Japspeed is :conf:

BUT still enjoyed looking around the motors all the same - well done Supragirl for the idea and organization. I'm sure the next one will be the dogs.

Had to catch a flight back to HK that evening so had to leave early so did not meet anyone at all!

Here's some piccies to prove I was there at least.....

Slurp...

scum110104.jpg

Guys, what a top day, and a change for me, as this was Clairs first meet in her car, she drove all day, so I took advantage of getting myself way past the drink drive limit, and with Kev around my head was soon feeling a bit slow by the final drive home. We started of late as usual, and after picking up Shaf, we we're costantly playing catch up down the M3 to catch up with Rob And others (sorry dude, I didnt get to meet ya......) and eventually caught them up while everyone was Q'ing to get in. Shame a lot of you didnt know that we were hanging around, because after the few drinks in the pub, the drive to Leyont-Solent (sp) was quite funny. I think ended up following people home to Bournmouth, so on the A31 when everyone had direct instructions to turn off at the small services, everyone still carried on, at which point we then took to the front and headed everyone around, you TT's nead us NA's.

But eventually we found our final location, much to Far's wonder.

Si, you really need to get yourself organised dude, the only person that can get lost with SAT NAV.

Rosie, Lee + Mrs Mawby, Si, Kev, Tony, Amazing grace, Jive and lady, @sh, Steve W2 and others, really get confusing so sorry......... good to meet you all.

Originally posted by Green Supra

I'm sure I met ya but not sure exactly who you were or what Supe you were in...

No Supe I'm afraid....it was black though and had a turbo....sadly it was a hired M**c....cough. I'm so ashamed.

Now thats dedication for ya' All the way from Hong Kong for a Supra meet:D

Shame you missed us mate.

As per Mr Willis' post it was nice to see the familiar faces and some new ones.

It was a bit of a laugh in the pub (at WSB2's expense), warm too.

We should have had a group hug and photo for the BBS:p :hug:

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

lets not get going on that again!!

ive noticed it seems to be at my exspense quite alot :twak:

if aint coz im young, it cause of NA, if aint that its my life lol :p

Or the way you treated your lady friend:sex: :D

Was quite a smooth burn on the way home though wasn't it. I didn't realise that all the other guys had followed us:p PMSL

Originally posted by Steve W2

Or the way you treated your lady friend:sex: :D

Was quite a smooth burn on the way home though wasn't it. I didn't realise that all the other guys had followed us:p PMSL

she wanted to walk she insisted!!she came to see me not me see her!! anyway im being sucked into my bringing my life on here again!! lol

added: she just a friend :D Plus lets face it, it was quicker for her to walk!!! lol

yeh was nice drive but no room at end of the drive for our usual little burn...you must of been waiting in anticipation for me to do the usual little burst!!! :devil:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Si, you really need to get yourself organised dude, the only person that can get lost with SAT NAV.

It wasn't switched on and I wasn't leading the convoy u silly tart.

I tend not to use it on cruises and gatherings coz when I have done people complain if it takes us a slightly different route to what they have in mind

:D

Good to see ya and Claire again btw...

:innocent: :cool:

Originally posted by Amazing grace

Had so much fun on the motorway on way down to S'hampton apart from plonker in white van who pulled into outside lane just as I was steping on the peddel chasing Hisupe and Ash who were traveling swiftly away.

I don't know what you mean :innocent:

:D

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

we we're costantly playing catch up down the M3 to catch up with Rob And others (sorry dude, I didnt get to meet ya......)

Yeah mate. Never did get to meet ya in the end. Spoke to you enough times though :D

All in all a very enjoyable day I think.. Bit heavy on the traffic side, but when you see a whole load of top Jap cars together it makes it worth while. :thumbs:

Rob. :cool:

PS. Yeah, the convoy was pretty funny, until I realised that I had been burnin' it for about 20 mins in the opposite direction to home ! Then when heading up the M3 to the M25 I forgot to turn off at J2 and ended up in Feltham with signs saying Central London :sly: !!!! Was like, D'OH !!!! ;)

Hi Supra buddies

Had an eeeeeeeeexcellent time, good to meet so many buddies old and new, unfortunately I missed loads of you though cos I was one of the convoy who went to Japspeed, but I was told everybody was going down there. Well to say I was part of the convoy is not quite right, I got broken away from the main convoy and eventually made it to Japspeed, Im local and I got lost loads of times it was only thanks to Paul E (Matrix unloaded)guiding me in by mobile that I made it there at all. Anyway its a pity there was a bleeding great boat in Southampton water that made it so busy and split us up, great day but lets try it without Queen Mary 2.

A day for coats and they came - Paul E in his Neo coat, I was waiting for him to go shooting into the air......but not even a back flip, and Dude I didnt know whether he was wearing anything on top......so hairy.

Ash thanks for the mirror Ill put it back in the supe pile.

Kev (Millhouse) thanks for the samples can you pm your mates contact details cos it will probably take me quite a time to choose.

CJ a pleasure to meet you mate and thanks for the kind words about my baby, I had to give her a nice wash when I got home to take of all that nasty road dirt.

loks thanks for the rear photo of my baby, I didnt no the tailgate brake light was not working, sorry to have missed you.

Cheers

Phil

What a meet that was, see how many cars you can fit in a small area, just like billing and santa pod :D

It was good to meet so many friends old ones and new ones, it cheered me up after the shitty time I have had over the last few weeks :)

The Re-upholstering Group buy helped because I had to find people to show them samples

I had a good drive from southampton to lee on solent, even if I did have to wait 20 mins for the convoy to catch up as you all decided to drive to bournemouth and back :D

We will have to do it again sometime :thumbs: