South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Mate- come along anyway minus the supe- mines not even IN primer yet lol

haha...The Supes extravaganza ay. After a while you start to think I just want it back..dammit! I suppose it would be a rude if I didn't show my face and have a peak at some of the others. I'll have to take my temp car.....The Vauxhall Carlton! Supra to a Carlton...it hurts believe! Think i'll park somewhere else and walk up! lol

Originally posted by #1 Adam

haha...The Supes extravaganza ay. After a while you start to think I just want it back..dammit! I suppose it would be a rude if I didn't show my face and have a peak at some of the others. I'll have to take my temp car.....The Vauxhall Carlton! Supra to a Carlton...it hurts believe! Think i'll park somewhere else and walk up! lol

I'll be there in my mates Clio sport so he'd feel better about not being the only jap car!! Yeah, he intends to park a little way off rather than slap bang in between the beasts.

It's the Argos Walkie-Talkies....

well, MY link only seem to show 4-packs ???

but, as Jive says, they do the 2-packs.....

...those ones I bought - but, never USED - are the BT 2-pack jobbie.

They work perfect... TO THE END OF ME GARDEN ! ! :p

haven't actually tried 'em in the car yet.

Originally posted by Supragal

I'll be there in my mates Clio sport so he'd feel better about not being the only jap car!! Yeah, he intends to park a little way off rather than slap bang in between the beasts.

That makes me feel little better...thanks. I've managed to get a rid up in a Jap car now......erm well its my mates Suzuki Vitara Fatboy. No I won't be cutting anybodies hair on the day. :p

Originally posted by Jive

Any weather will be better than this morning :(

Have a look here for the weather forcast for Sunday.

Don't believe it. I looked yesterday and Sunday was supposed to be nice and dry. We've had meets before where the weather has supposed to be shite and it's turned out nice and sunny.

Originally posted by Jive

I've been looking on that site since Monday and it's said nothing about it being nice.....you sure you were looking at the right day?

:innocent:

Right day but different site. I've been looking at the BBC one.

Doesn't that just apply to any weather predictions, be it human, teletext [human], website [hmm .... not sure] ????

Either way, they're all shite, just have to see if the gods smile nicely as usual with our meets.

:D