The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Originally posted by SupraEater

Hi guys, would be interested in meeting up with some fellow jap car people! Could you make it more central? Near Birmingham would be great.

Hey,

Unfortunately you've jumped in on the "South East Meet" thread...so sadly it's gonna be in the south east ;)

There are other meets that go on though, you're more than welcome if you wanna join us though- bit of a drive!

What do you drive that kills Supras then? ;)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SupraEater
Originally posted by Supragal

Hey,

Unfortunately you've jumped in on the "South East Meet" thread...so sadly it's gonna be in the south east ;)

There are other meets that go on though, you're more than welcome if you wanna join us though- bit of a drive!

What do you drive that kills Supras then? ;)

Oh well, bit too far for me, maybe see you guys and gals at another meet.

Good drivin.

Supra eater is from the 300 board I think

I have posted up an invite on there lets see what happens.

As I said - some real nice guys on there and our very own Big Roy was on there before he saw the light :p

Would be nice to show them all once and for all what real jap power is all about

Even though they have some seriously quick zeds on there boards

Originally posted by far

Would be nice to show them all once and for all what real jap power is all about

Even though they have some seriously quick zeds on there boards

backpedals quickly ;)

Yeah, would be really good- I'll see if BigRoy wants to hassle them into joining us... :thumbs:

Guest suprageoff

Hi Supragal & FAR - saw your post about meet on our 300zx Forum. I'd love to join you. and better still I hope my other half will join me in her SUPRA. So provisionally count us in. I'm TANZX on the ZX FORUM. So put in MICHELLE & TANZX.

I presume its still for Sunday 11th January 2004.

Geoff.

Can we confirm location please people / SG ? (er...not trying to say you are not a person SG lol - just meant since you are the event organisor /PR lady lol:D )

Im gonna be away from a PC from 1pm tommorow so please can someone let the Zed club know in there "events & gatherings" section aswell ? :thumbs: Quite a few people on there keen to join in but need info on location.

Guest suprageoff
Originally posted by Ashley Willis

So why aint she on here........

Ashley the reason is she can't be bothered going on a forum!!!

Simple.

Geoff.

the white skyline i raced few nights back and was killed by...well i found him and i may invite him to this meet,would anyone have anything against him getting some skylines down, only asking as top guy, gave flash of lights and the good old thumbs up after the race

i thought id ask seeing as a 300 is coming and lets face it, we all like good looking,powerfull cars, i love supra more but be nice to look at some. If you'd rather didnt invite him then thats fine. Just asking

Cheers

yea hes asked where it is...lol

Ok will a southampton boy pull his finger out his ass!! lol

im suggesting Meet at west quay car park behind club Ikon....then convoy to portsmouth maybe!! wit somebody from portsmouth suggesting place we can go!

hows that sound??

his Mr2 mate wants to come...god this might get big! not sure ill invite him as he got quicker 0-60 then me seeing as im NA and he turbo :p

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

southampton lads..... what u reckon behind ikon then?????

people surely cant get lost finding place either!!! follow west quay signs, sign posted from motorway

Yeh behind Ikon's quite easy to find, but the only thing that might be a problem is there's a few speed bumps on your way into the car park. I've seen a few locals bottom out there. It might be alright, but its definetly worth pointing out! :eek:

Been totally vacant and missed all this!

I'm up for it though .. bunking off work for 3 weeks after Crimbo anyway! I used to go to Uni in S'oton and I reckon the Ikon/Diva carpark would be cool. Either that or by Staples etc with a readily accessible McDonalds (although I do hate the wretched place!)

Cheers, J :cool:

Originally posted by Supragal

Hmmm, speed bumps are a bad idea, some of the supes on that list will more than struggle... :eek:

I think we should stick with a convoy provided we can find a suitable location.

MR2s welcome too :)

yeh i agree but surely need somewhere to meet all u first as people comin from all over place for this one! James are u on about the mcdonalds slightly down the road, that has that masive palce opposite wit the rugby posts all way along it lol

Hmmm ... Haven't been down there for a while. They opened up West Quay just after I left Uni, so it's all changed a bit!!

The McDonalds I am talking about is the one in the retail park with Staples, Toys 'r' Us etc ... Unless it has been bulldozed by now! I'm trying to think of any nice parks in the area with big car parks ..... but I only seem to be able to remember pub locations for some reason! LOL :cool: :p

Originally posted by JamesArup

Hmmm ... Haven't been down there for a while. They opened up West Quay just after I left Uni, so it's all changed a bit!!

The McDonalds I am talking about is the one in the retail park with Staples, Toys 'r' Us etc ... Unless it has been bulldozed by now! I'm trying to think of any nice parks in the area with big car parks ..... but I only seem to be able to remember pub locations for some reason! LOL :cool: :p

Sorry guys comp didnt resfresh page...anyway I was thinking the same as above(quoted). There's a Maccy D's opposite Leisure World (west quay). If you drive towards Maccy D's as if your going in your come 2 a roundabout. Just turn into the car park opposite. Allied Carpets is the way forward!;)