The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Ok, If I PM you my mobile number, do you fancy phonning 10mins before you get to Jct 7, it might be worth for who ever is effectively starting the route, to take peoples numbers so as he travels down the M3, he can phone people 10mins before their Jct, or unless you have another way you want to do things.... :cool:

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I can do that (although I don't have any hands-free kit, so I need to be a bit careful). Aren't there some new(ish) services down near J10/11 now (maybe further on?) - I seem to remember some that were near completion about 3 years ago?

We could all meet up there at 1.15-1.30 maybe and take it from there? If we bump into each other on the way there on the M3, then that will be an added bonus!

Cheers, J :cool:

That will be just before winchester but don't get your fuel there its mega expensive. The next junction along where the A34 comes on has a big tesco's with a garage at it use that instead. Its got a hugely long re-entry slip road with two lanes as well- ideal for burning each other up on (not that I advocate that sort of thing lol).

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Winchester services will probably be easier, cause its right there, and Im sure everyone would have thought to fill up before they left. James I'll PM you my number just in case, otherwise its winchester services for 1:15-1:30.

Sounds good to me! I'll top up with Optimax down at Junction 4 anyway, so Winchester services will be easier I reckon.

I think we may be joined by the Isle of Wight performance car club too (the guy that bought my old car is part of that) + A few members from the GTIROC as well :cool: :cool:

Cheers, J :D

Originally posted by JamesArup

I think we may be joined by the Isle of Wight performance car club too (the guy that bought my old car is part of that) + A few members from the GTIROC as well :cool: :cool:

Cheers, J :D

yep, some guy on isle of wight for lancer forum has just posted that, some guys are gonna come as well. The camera will be coming to this meet!!! :cool:

Originally posted by paul_y3k

I'm going to try and get along to this to, so directions would be handy lol. Also going to try and get a guy I work with to bring his new shiny RX-8 along.

Down the M4 onto the A34 @ Chieveley follow that down to M3 and pick up the lads from the Winchester services at that junction, its only about 3-5 miles to that junction. If you sit in tesco's garage get them to text you when they set off from Winchester services by the time you get onto the M3 through the r-bout lights you wont have to drive too slow for them to catch you.

Guest suprageoff

Please note - Suprageoff & Tanzx are the same person!!

So 45 people. So delete Suprageoff - that's my name on your forum but Tanzx is my name on the 300zx forum, and I'll be there in the ZX, my other half, is Michelle a Supra driver!!!

Geoff.

Guest suprageoff

Please note - Suprageoff & Tanzx are the same person!!

So 45 people. So delete Suprageoff - that's my name on your forum but Tanzx is my name on the 300zx forum, and I'll be there in the ZX, my other half, is Michelle a Supra driver!!!

Geoff.

Originally posted by Mad Ad

Have worked out that I'm not working on the 11 so will be turning up but where shall we first meet? How about Mc.Donalds with the Nova crew?!:p

There'd be little point meeting at Mc Donalds first as it's walking distance away - not really much of a convoy that.... unless you're refering to a Mc Donalds a little further-a-field?