The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

I'm with Mawby on this one, don't mind organising stuff :)

I'm really concerned about the parking, think about the ear bashing we got on the gumball at DFS lol someone better do some shopping while we're there! (And I don't mean from Paul E's boot, which we all know will be overflowing with bling!!)

Yeah, get some RX7-s down there, that's be excellent! I'll mention it to the guy at work who's got one (or two) but I dunno if it's really his thing...

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackmax - it good mate, i may be young still but everyone enjoys it looking at proper cars! though u got to watch for these old timers they like to stick to 100 leptons up the motorway, gave me a shock the first time! was expecting 50 leptons lol

Supragal - if we get stuffed on car parking, about 6 supras can stay parked there for bit and tell everyone to go behind Ikon as like mawby and everyone says there will be space there!!

Just wait for Jive to get back on speed Bump status over there!

[[

......or maybe those MKIV TSHIRTS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rosie.... I've given UP on that one ! ! ! Shame, reckon they

could've made a killing in sales ?!?

I'm gonna just get a couple (sweaty PITS ! !) with "Steve W"

and/or "mkIVSupra.net" on for meself.....

I actually printed out an A4 paper with "Steve W - FatS" on it

and NEVER ACTUALLY PUT IT IN THE SOOP AT MEETS....

.....DOH ! ! !:blink: ]]

Originally posted by Supragal

I'm really concerned about the parking, think about the ear bashing we got on the gumball at DFS lol someone better do some shopping while we're there! (And I don't mean from Paul E's boot, which we all know will be overflowing with bling!!)

Don't worry I think my gf is looking forward to a shopping spree at all the big shops. Just got to make sure she doesn't spend any money, and just does window shoppin:gallery:

I'll be at the usual pub about 1.30ish try not to be late this time.

Originally posted by Timwildman

Don't worry I think my gf is looking forward to a shopping spree at all the big shops. Just got to make sure she doesn't spend any money, and just does window shoppin:gallery:

Don't count on it. Genna (my gf) has already mentioned going off with the girls (your gf, Jive's gf etc) and shopping whilst leaving us to talk cars... we're doomed I tell you!

Originally posted by mawby

Don't count on it. Genna (my gf) has already mentioned going off with the girls (your gf, Jive's gf etc) and shopping whilst leaving us to talk cars... we're doomed I tell you!

No bloody shoppin allowed I cant afford it unless someone buys my car off me LOL. And I don't remember being late to the last one Tim (if I was it was because of the roadworks you dragged us back through).

no problem mate, i might have a MR2 and skyline meeting us there who arent on list, as well as hoping to speak to scooby owner who i know who aint on forums and mate wit his 500BHP supra (what everyone says) seen him loads but aint had chance to grab him for chat. it silver wit full veilside kit as well

Originally posted by mawby

:eek: Thanks for the warning :eek:

Just for those who don't know the layout of this place, we're parking quite a way from the main shopping cent.....on the other hand no we're very near.....bugger we ARE DOOOMED!!! :(

Holy mother of motherness!!!:eek:

How many peeps? I'm looking forward to this one. I will be at the usual Angel now I have returned from the lan of ching chong again:)

We should definetly make an effort, even if its a bit of paper on your dashboard to stick your BBS names up.

I miss so many people at each of the meets I've been to, it woulf help seeing their cars with name badges on.

Look forward to seeing all the other Jap metal as well!;)

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

it has grown a little probably :innocent:

:D No comment!

I didn't see you mate, I drive home in Zombie mode but every now and again I try and keep a look out for you. I would notice you in the light.

I do see Dangerous Brain quite a few mornings of the week (in her car!) and will give her a wave or flash (of my lights) if my brain reacts in time:)

Originally posted by Steve W2

:D No comment!

I didn't see you mate, I drive home in Zombie mode but every now and again I try and keep a look out for you. I would notice you in the light.

I do see Dangerous Brain quite a few mornings of the week (in her car!) and will give her a wave or flash (of my lights) if my brain reacts in time:)

Don't you people work? Lol! And what lights you got now??

Oh PS its Anita not dangerous that you see. I'm the only dangerous one hence why she drives the soop an I drive the family estate!

well no need for name tag on ur car, we will know who u r!

you will definetly notice me as i'll probably have my two screaming brats on board. although my 4 year old knows just about every jap car there is,a real car nut

see you there:thumbs:

Well I'm personally off sick lol. But getting sicker looking at the prices of N/A's plummeting across the country whilst the turbo I so desire goes up. Who knows maybe I can swap my car at the meet withot anyone noticing, bound to be a red turbo there!!

Youll recognise me I'll be the dumbass getting wet with no roof on LOL

whats just impressed me is it has been 71 names for 10 minutes and mawbys page has already been updated!!!

:thumbs:

So am I, I haven't edited since last night! I think I counted your MR2 and Skyline as a definite but then re-read what you said before I added them to the list and spotted the "i might have..." in front of it, but forget to lower the count.