The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being thick, where exactly are people meeting? I've read through, though I must admit not very thoroughly, and I can't find the location of this meet.

Not driving the Celica any more got a little V6 mx-3, but am hoping to aquire a Supra very soon. :D

The mx-3 has the same power as my Celica, but more evenly distributed through the rev range, rather than revving the nuts of it to get any power! Good old VVTi. But hey that's nothing compared to the almighty Supra! :D

Laters,

Adam.

Depends on where you are coming from mate. If you are coming along the coast road then its in southampton and there are links to a map further up the topic which I am guessin that they will put on here again but for now here is a link that might help

http://www.lee-mawby.net/mkivsupranet.htm

Or if you are coming along the m25/m3 then people are meeting in various locations find someone near you and pm them. Jope that helps

Originally posted by Paul E

Who is up for the Runnymede at 12 - leaving at 12.30 and stopping on way to pick up others?

:thumbs:

Paul - I'll be coming past Runnymede from the A1. Do you fancy stopping off at Fleet Services to pick up the M25 south lot and those coming from J3 M3? There is another thread going on this.

Don't know how to paste and all that so could someone add another two for me? One mate, Russ, is turning up in a CRX and the other, James, is turning up in a Starlet turbo. Where will we park.........?:p

Edited by mawby - added to the above list. :)

Going to have to bail out of this one, my birthday celebrations this weekend are becoming somewhat more extended than previously planned so there's a very good chance I will not be sober or awake enough to drive.

Have a good time :)

Just thought I'd post and say looking forward to this one !! as jive added me to the list earlier.... b4 i knew about the meet :-)

and may i say ...... WOT A LIST!!!!!!!

Im a southamptoner 2 so if i get there in time ill try taking up 3 space's...... spose i could then sit in the middle of a 4th space holding a supra's only sign :)

see ya there

Jamin

Originally posted by Faye

Stella......... :D You've set me off now, I'm sitting here thinking about a nice cold pint.

Mmmmmmmmmmm cold pint, haven't had one since Sat, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! But ya can keep ya manky Stella :p

:baa:

My names not down (so I guess I'm not coming in! ;)) but I'm not sure if I can make it hence why I didn't post up. I'll meet the guys at Fleet if I can make it!

Happy to keep my manky Stella :D. Same boat as you, no beer since Saturday but thats because of a quest to lose Christmas weight gain. :(

Dont have a problem with xmas weight gain.....Dad went away for 4 days over new year and forgot to go shopping and tell me and bro...didnt realise for first day, by this time it was new years eve so no way im going shopping then or new years day! so i just starved and survived on xmas decorations!

Well my recent tight clothes problem was due to overenjoying the whole of December not just the holidays, there weren't that many days when I didn't have something alcoholic. I certainly didn't over eat so I'm just suffering from a beer gut.

At least I had a lot of fun getting rounder!!!!!

Happy to keep my manky Stella :D. Same boat as you, no beer since Saturday but thats because of a quest to lose Christmas weight gain. :(

Cool - more Export for me :D I can't believe I made it through Dec and Xmas/New Year and didn't put 1 pound on :eek: :D Considering I ate loads more than I usually do and drank silly amounts, I've got away with it, which is a stroke of luck with my aging years ;) :D

Originally posted by HISUPE

Cool - more Export for me :D I can't believe I made it through Dec and Xmas/New Year and didn't put 1 pound on :eek: :D Considering I ate loads more than I usually do and drank silly amounts, I've got away with it, which is a stroke of luck with my aging years ;) :D

Its people like you, that people like me don't like at this time of year!!!:twak:

All I can say was that you obviously didn't enjoy yourself enough!!!! :D

Originally posted by HISUPE

My names not down (so I guess I'm not coming in! ;)) but I'm not sure if I can make it hence why I didn't post up. I'll meet the guys at Fleet if I can make it!

You've got to come- Scotty and Nice reckong they might not go if you don't!!!

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

just starved and survived on xmas decorations!

Yeah, but don't you find those baubels really chewy. I hope you didn't eat your angel as well? :eek:

So, back to the point are we all going to advertise our BBS names?

I will put some paper on my dash or something with my name on it.

Originally posted by Supragal

You've got to come- Scotty and Nice reckong they might not go if you don't!!!

Oh to be popular :lalala: :rolleyes: ;) I think thats a right cop-out ;)

Faye - tell me about it, I'm normally one of the people like you - dunno what went wrong this year!!! :rolleyes: ;)