South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MONKEYBOY

Hi everybody,

just a quick question if you don't mind.

would like to come down on sunday but i can't make it before 6pm, just wondered if anyone would still be around by then.

not got a Supra but have an Mr 2 GT t-bar, would like to come and see what you have done with your cars as i'm a fan of the Supra.

Alli

aka Monkey Boy:innocent: :littled:

i dont know but whoever is leading will have to travel like a slug on m271 allowing everyone to catch up coz u can prob get a max of 10 - 12 cars through per traffic light set, before changes back to red so that 10 traffic light changes a good 12minutes there!!!

But at least with the m271 and m27 everyone will be able to catch up!

Originally posted by Jive

Talking of Portsmouth and the convoy, anyone thought about where to go there?

Given the numbers now I can't think of anywhere suitable. :conf: Maybe rather than trying to find somewhere in Portsmouth we could think of somewhere else relatively close that people would like to convoy to?

I think a big distance convoy with this many cars is going to be difficult to pull off.

I think a local convoy to another suitable location nearby as Lee suggested is probably the best idea.

Southamptoners - any ideas? Surely you must know lots of places that we can fit 90 sports cars in:p

*Slight Hijack*:)

I have 5 x 1 litre cans of Castrol SRF brake fluid which I wil have at the Southampton meet. It's used by most of the F1 teams including McLaren, Williams and Jaguar and is regarder as one of the best brake fluids available. Just over £45 a litre from Demon Tweeks. £25 a litre from me, but I only have 5 left :(

I also have 5 sets of caliper stickers left. £10 a set.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/gordonflyn/images/caliperssmall.jpg

Please PM or call 07789 721285 if you want any of these (don't clog up the thread with replies :) )

Cheers

:eek: Sorry Guys n girls..gonna have 2 pull out. My Supe's still in primer. It's not going to be ready until the end of next week. What a bummer....Jap meet just up the road and my car isn't ready!...ars. Oh well will hopefully Ketch Up with the crew another time! Have fun