The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in New Zealand so have only just found out about this one. I've been to a couple of meets down this way (Bun Penny, Lee on Solent gumball & 'jap' car meet in the same location as this one) but I had my silver supe, I've now got a black blitz one so see you all there!

I hope everyone turns up, it's gonna be sweet having loads of supes & other nice cars there

Originally posted by Supragal

WSB2- HISUPE has a log in... not sure if he's asked them yet.. I'll PM him to see. Good thinking :thumbs:

Paul R- Yeah, we'll see what we can do in the summer :D Mind you... you could always organise one!! ;)

I tried to organise one ages ago - got one bloke saying he would meet up. but he had a rover 220 turbo and his mate had a fiesta..lol

Not my idea of a club meetup!! :D

It's all tractors and land rovers around here! not many supes!

Paul.

It keeps getting bigger :cool: . I think there is also a contingent coming over from the Isle of Wight performance car club - including the new owner of my old car :cool: . Maybe someone should bring some planks of wood incase we outgrow the carpark and need to get over the speedbumps into IKON? :D :D

Cheers, J