The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

Seeing as this event has been opened up to the general public, I thought it would be a lot easier to make up a little web page with all the details that people can then point to on other forums, save trying to copy posts here there and everywhere. The page is http://www.lee-mawby.net/mkivsupranet.htm and I can change it whenever necessary. Hope this proves useful. :)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where everybodys meeting is 1 big car park but sectioned. Inbetween each section is a mini speed hump. Just a suggestion but if your car can handle humps with ease it might be a idea to go over the hump and leave the spaces out allied carpets free for the low low rides.

Also to avoid more humps on your way to the meet, access Allied Carpets from West Quay Rd (leisure World side) and NOT (Toys r us side)

All sounds a bit :banghead: but its not that bad really!

Honest :p

Originally posted by #1 Adam

***Must Now Pay***....whats all that about! lol. Can anybody get us a good deal! hehe

If you can take a look at the thread in the announcements section it explains all. If you have any queries after that please feel free to come back to me.

JB

Guest suprageoff
Originally posted by mawby

Seeing as this event has been opened up to the general public, I thought it would be a lot easier to make up a little web page with all the details that people can then point to on other forums, save trying to copy posts here there and everywhere. The page is http://www.lee-mawby.net/mkivsupranet.htm and I can change it whenever necessary. Hope this proves useful. :)

Hey - you have forgotten to put on your web page one of the first clubs to be invited - the "300ZX.CO.UK".

Thanks,

Geoff (TANZX)

Originally posted by suprageoff

Hey - you have forgotten to put on your web page one of the first clubs to be invited - the "300ZX.CO.UK".

If you check your PM's you'll find one from me asking exactly which 300ZX forum got invited. :innocent: I'll add it shortly. :cool:

Hmmmm, a slightly worrying quote from one of the GTIROC members: -

i live in southampton and that car parks busy till 5 you may find about 3 spaces all over the car park :eek:

It was never that bad when I lived down there .... but that was 3 years ago? Can anyone that is local confirm this - I can't believe it's THAT bad!!

Cheers, J :cool:

Originally posted by JamesArup

It was never that bad when I lived down there .... but that was 3 years ago? Can anyone that is local confirm this - I can't believe it's THAT bad!!

Me and my girlfriend went down there the weekend before last. It was busy, but there were loads of spaces available. Don't forget that this will be after the initial sales rush and a lot of people will be back at work so the parking situation shouldn't be that bad.

I hope I can make it, I plan to.......albeit in a friggin Mondeo....I beg your forgiveness now......

To cut a long story short, BA will not let me take my 2 supe babies onto the plane tonight :mad:

Meaning I shall be there in a hire car with engine running as I have to dash to Heathrow for a 9:50pm flight back to HK that very evening!

But I'm looking forward to seeing some decent motors and putting some names to faces also.

Do I win a prize for travelling 6000 miles just to get the meet? :gallery: :innocent: )

i guess i better stick my name onto the list as ashley said i could hitch a ride with him :D

my 2 is snoring away in the garage, might give her a good thrashing tomorrow tho, blow the old cobwebs off :flame Dev

if anyone actually joins my group buy for boost controllers within the next few days, i could hand deliver them on the day :D

Geoff- thanks for the offer of a lift- I'll bring my AA card JOKE :D

If it's all to busy we can re-locate... this time I'll print out the list so we have some idea who's meant to be there so we don't abandon people!!

Loks: full marks for effort :) :thumbs:

Shaf- surely 11th Jan will be time again for a quick blast? ;)

This is looking good everyone- cheers for posting it on other forums etc :hug:

Guest suprageoff
Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Guys, I will be coming down the M3, who else is, so we can arrange, convey/meetup time.....

ill be going down M3

Geoff & Michelle

ZX & Supra